Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2020, 05:03 PM   #5751 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
It is true that with serious allegations like that it's fair to expect that people will make a big deal out of it, or pop up to defend themselves. That being said, the way Charles went about it was basically ****-stirring, so don't go acting all holy man.
Anyway, thanks for the update, Steph. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.
Edit: also thanks to right-track for reacting cool and graciously to it all
Yeah! Cool out Bat!!! The case has been closed!!!!!!
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:10 PM   #5752 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,981
Default

*sighs*
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:17 PM   #5753 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,318
Default

ThE CASE IS ****ING CLOSED GODDAMNIT!!!
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:23 PM   #5754 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,981
Default

Thanks for backing me up, what would I do without you hon
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:30 PM   #5755 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,177
Default

I think you should be wondering what you'd do without my fearless journalistic integrity.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:34 PM   #5756 (permalink)
Black Lives Matter
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You put it out on the internet first, lady.
Not an excuse to go at RT like that. Also, false equivalency. Or is it goal-post moving? I can't remember, where's our philosophy 101 bro DWV when you need him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
It is true that with serious allegations like that it's fair to expect that people will make a big deal out of it, or pop up to defend themselves. That being said, the way Charles went about it was basically ****-stirring, so don't go acting all holy man.
Anyway, thanks for the update, Steph. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.
Edit: also thanks to right-track for reacting cool and graciously to it all
Sure, I didn't expect there to not be reactions. I think it's slimy that someone (they know who they are) would intentionally reach out to RT and drag him back into this as if there's any good that would come from it, and I don't doubt for a second that this person would reach out to Urban as well for the drama of it. Slimy af.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:39 PM   #5757 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I think you should be wondering what you'd do without my fearless journalistic integrity.
I wonder about it everyday. The fearlesslness that is; if only you weren't a journalist of the tabloid kind
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Sure, I didn't expect there to not be reactions. I think it's slimy that someone (they know who they are) would intentionally reach out to RT and drag him back into this as if there's any good that would come from it, and I don't doubt for a second that this person would reach out to Urban as well for the drama of it. Slimy af.
Doing it behind our backs is definitely slimy. Still, good did come of it: I think RT deserved to know about it and have his say, and to me the follow-up you posted gives a bit more clarification and nuance than the first discussion.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #5758 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 21,318
Default

Quote:
nuance
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:46 PM   #5759 (permalink)
gayer than Taylor Swift
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 1,981
Default

alas, we often ridicule what is alien to us
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:15 PM   #5760 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,698
Default

Just for clarity...I wasn't alerted to what had been said and its not why I came here.
I returned out of lockdown boredom.
It wasn't until I saw Batlords "...so why didn't you do something" post reply was I aware of what had been alluded to.
An old friend sent me the link to the original comments in another thread during a catch up message, after I'd seen Batlords comment.

Thanks to WWP and Marie Mondays even handedness and level of maturity in the way this has been handled.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.