Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #61 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

Okay, let's try and wrap this up. I think not showing your dick to kids is a good idea, a good law even, and I understand that showing your dick to kids makes one, by the law's definition, a sexual predator, but it's not my definition of a sexual predator.

Would I show my dick to a kid? No. Can I see how someone could show their dick to a kid in a non-sexually predative way, a humorous way even? Yes, I can. Especially when rabbit ears are introduced.
Mr. Charlie is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #62 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. Charlie View Post
can i see how someone could show their dick to a kid in a non-sexually predative way, a humorous way even? Yes


good bye
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,216
Default

Man, I hope you are NEVER on the jury for a sexual misconduct case.


Seriously dude, just... gah.

The person this all happened to said herself that she felt threatened, how is that not enough to make you outraged right now?
GuD is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #64 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Best you don't expect me to live in accordance with your definitions of what is and isn't appropriate. I promise to repay the favour in kind.
I'm not expecting you to agree with what I think is inappropriate (or Hermione or Paul or anyone else who had the same opinion). I just thought that everyone would agree that Zoe's experience was creepy, especially since she is a teenage girl.

Re: your latest post. Evidently not.
Burning Down is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Man, I hope you are NEVER on the jury for a sexual misconduct case.


Seriously dude, just... gah.

The person this all happened to said herself that she felt threatened, how is that not enough to make you outraged right now?
Why are you outraged that I'm not outraged? I'm not outraged that you are outraged.
Mr. Charlie is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Okay, let's try and wrap this up. I think not showing your dick to kids is a good idea, a good law even, and I understand that showing your dick to kids makes one, by the law's definition, a sexual predator, but it's not my definition of a sexual predator.

Would I show my dick to a kid? No. Can I see how someone could show their dick to a kid in a non-sexually predative way, a humorous way even? Yes, I can. Especially when rabbit ears are introduced.


what the actual **** is wrong with you
Sansa Stark is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Why are you outraged that I'm not outraged? I'm not outraged that you are outraged.
Yeah... that whole zen hippie pacifist thing only works so far. Take a ****ing stand for once man, there's a lot at risk and you're flat out delusional if you think your indifferent attitude has any merit in the real world. She was sexually harassed and you act like it's no big deal. That kind of attitude has a negative impact, if you just brush it off like you are right now you're reinforcing the idea that it's okay to do things like this (which it obviously is absolutely not okay). If there's no condemnation for acts like this, what's holding back others from doing the same or worse? Take some time to really think before you respond.

Last edited by GuD; 11-19-2013 at 08:37 PM.
GuD is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #68 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

This is getting silly. I laugh at a 2 line story, a story where no real harm was mentioned, and it spawns 3, 4 pages of shock, gasps and judgements.
Mr. Charlie is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #69 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
This is getting silly. I laugh at a 2 line story, a story where no real harm was mentioned, and it spawns 3, 4 pages of shock, gasps and judgements.
dont worry isnt the first or last time

brush the dirt off ya shoulders and keep truckin
butthead aka 216 is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #70 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

because you're excusing sexual predators.
Sansa Stark is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.