Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2018, 09:55 PM   #221 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,701
Default

Best Avatar: Frownland, [Merit]
Best Signature:
Sexiest Member (female):
Sexiest Member (male):
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: MicShazam (started not one but two threads for recs, then whines about the recs he receives. Can't the guy just find music he likes on his own?)
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: Frownland - Jesus the Carpenter
Best Writer: Anteater
Nicest member: Rubber Soul
Smartest poster: Goofle
Funniest member: Frownland (he's the only one makes me CTMQ, SMH, and cringe a little all at the same time)
Angriest Member: Chula Vista
Best Mediator: Exo
Best Site Contributor:
Biggest Music Contributor: Exo. Goofle
Best Media Forum Contributor:
Best Plugger (plug.dj): Chio, Goofle, Thelonious Monkey, khfreek
Best Taste in Music: khfreek
Most Improved Member: Zhanteimi (use to leave periods all over the place, now he has posts with words!)
Most Underrated Poster: Goofle
Best Thread Starter: Texas Boy
Most Missed Poster: Chio, Goofle, Thelonious Monkey, rubber soul
Most Diverse Music Taste: OccultHawk
Most Mainstream Music Taste: The Batlord
Thread of the Year: shelf on an elph
Moderator of the Year: WWWP
Best Journal 2018: Rubber Soul's Bag of Garage Goodies
Best New Member 2018:
Member of the Year 2018: OccultHawk
Best Rivalry: Plankton versus my penmanship, Frownland versus Chula Vista
Biggest Lounge Lizard: [Merit]
Virtuoso of the Year:
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2018):
Lifetime Achievement Award: Exo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:07 PM   #222 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

Quote:
Member of the Year 2018: OccultHawk
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:38 PM   #223 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
This is the only place where comparing yourself to Obama would be smiled upon. Be glad that Musicbanter isn't the real world.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:48 PM   #224 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,703
Default

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:55 AM   #225 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: MicShazam (started not one but two threads for recs, then whines about the recs he receives. Can't the guy just find music he likes on his own?)
The music I find on my own is not gonna be the same, now is it? That's the whole point.

You're just butthurt that I'm not lavishing your every recommendation with praise. You're like the music version of Yorkedaddy. Any criticisms of something you like, even though it's just an entirely subjective reaction = on your mortal enemy list forever.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:01 AM   #226 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
The music I find on my own is not gonna be the same, now is it? That's the whole point.

You're just butthurt that I'm not lavishing your every recommendation with praise. You're like the music version of Yorkedaddy. Any criticisms of something you like, even though it's just an entirely subjective reaction = on your mortal enemy list forever.
You should have seen him with JGuy. That was some hilarious longterm pettiness.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:11 AM   #227 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

It's not so funny when you're on the receiving end of it. I can't even remember when Nea last said something to me or mentioned me in a post, without it being some indirect expression of the fact that he doesn't like me.

I get it, Nea. You can stop paying attention to me now. Just put me on block. PLEASE.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:23 AM   #228 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
It's not so funny when you're on the receiving end of it. I can't even remember when Nea last said something to me or mentioned me in a post, without it being some indirect expression of the fact that he doesn't like me.

I get it, Nea. You can stop paying attention to me now. Just put me on block. PLEASE.
He's like a cat. Once he's decided he doesn't like you he hides under the bed whenever you walk by but then you'll be sitting down reading a book and BOOM! there he is under a chair staring at you like holy **** you creepy little weirdo. It's probably been six or seven years of that for me.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:32 AM   #229 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
He's like a cat. Once he's decided he doesn't like you he hides under the bed whenever you walk by but then you'll be sitting down reading a book and BOOM! there he is under a chair staring at you like holy **** you creepy little weirdo. It's probably been six or seven years of that for me.
"Cats dislike the smell of rue, lavender and pennyroyal, Coleus canina and lemon thyme — so plant a few of these throughout the garden space. ..."

Ok, time to make myself a necklace carrying a little bag of this stuff. It's worth a shot.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:03 AM   #230 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Best Rivalry: Plankton versus my penmanship
Tighten that shit up and quit frontin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Moderator of the Year:Plankton
More powerful in the afterlife than when I was an actual mod. Like Obi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Sexiest Member (male):#1 DILF Plankton
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.