Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2018, 02:20 PM   #261 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You can have disagreements without disliking someone.
I disagree but I love you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #262 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I disagree but I love you.
I love to disagree with you too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:34 PM   #263 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You can have disagreements without disliking someone.
Then why do I feel like people dislike me because they disagree with me?
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:54 PM   #264 (permalink)
Born To Be Mild
 
Lisnaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: He lives on Love Street
Posts: 3,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
everyone gets annoyed with the way in which you dislike things tbqh
^ How many people did you ask before coming up with the word "everyone" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
I have no issue with Mic or the way he dislikes things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
tfw elph criticizes someone for not liking things
That looks like minimum Dharma, Greg, Fluff and me who have no problem with MicShazam. Please don't project your opinion us like that elphenor.
__________________
Did you ever hear of having more than you wanted? So that you couldn’t want anything else and then started looking for something else to want? It seems like we’re always searching for something to satisfy us, and never finding it. - Susan Eloise Hinton, 1967
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:15 PM   #265 (permalink)
Paragraph President
 
Unitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Burning Star
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
That looks like minimum Dharma, Greg, Fluff and me who have no problem with MicShazam. Please don't project your opinion us like that elphenor.
You can add me, I think you're one of the nicest guys here. Elph is just getting butthurt because you don't like all of his rec's.
__________________
Last.FM
RYM
Unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:41 PM   #266 (permalink)
- ) ) < > ( ( -
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,491
Default

most bullying behaviors come from a place of insecurity, no
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:48 PM   #267 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
most bullying behaviors come from a place of insecurity, no
In my case I bully people because I get frustrated because my dick is too big to ride a bicycle.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:36 PM   #268 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
That looks like minimum Dharma, Greg, Fluff and me who have no problem with MicShazam. Please don't project your opinion us like that elphenor.
You called me Dharma.



Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
In my case I bully people because I get frustrated because my dick is too big to ride a bicycle.
Just got home from watching Bohemian Rhapsody, now listening to A Night at the Opera, and you post this. The ****.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:39 PM   #269 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I used to like her until I found out she was a Scientology nutter.
Her Oingo-Boingo uncle shoulda slapped some sense into her.
__________________
Lust.PM
Mixclown
GooDweebs
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:49 PM   #270 (permalink)
Suicidal Geek
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitron View Post
Elph is just getting butthurt because you don't like all of his rec's.
I think he liked my one rec anyway
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.