Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #51 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,391
Default

like I didn't get heckled

whatcha want a suicide pact?
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:30 PM   #52 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,391
Default

my gf spent my booze money on chicken nuggets so I'm all good now
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
like I didn't get heckled

whatcha want a suicide pact?
You get heckled cause the content of what you say is stupid. I got heckled cause of how I said it.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:33 PM   #54 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
my gf spent my booze money on chicken nuggets so I'm all good now
That's because she's not like other girls. She likes chicken nuggets.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,391
Default

She's not like other girls. She likes me.
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
That's because she's not like other girls. She likes chicken nuggets.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:37 PM   #57 (permalink)
Reading PDFs
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
You get heckled cause the content of what you say is stupid. I got heckled cause of how I said it.
I feel like I want to Gatekeep being suicidal
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
I love tube disasters
I wanna marry a tube disaster
I want another one just like the last one
because I live for tube disasters
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:47 PM   #58 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I feel like I want to Gatekeep being suicidal
You are not special. You are a young dip**** desperately clinging to a relationship that distracts you from the fact that you have no connections to the human race, not even your girl.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:48 PM   #59 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
You are not special. You are a young dip**** desperately clinging to a relationship that distracts you from the fact that you have no connections to the human race, not even your girl.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:48 PM   #60 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,010
Default

__________________
General Rules:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts. - Mods exempt.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.