What Game Are You Playing Right Now? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #4761 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

still heavily into Avengers Alliance

added damn lot of allies, so no problems now finding staff for my jets

still hellishly difficult amassing points to recruit the Hulk, though
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #4762 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,214
Default



Having a lot of fun with it. Pretty great game even if its the same thing from beginning to end.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #4763 (permalink)
( ̄ー ̄)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,258
Default

Still playing Diabru Tree, but it has kind of lost its luster already. I'm on Act III Hell and getting bored after 15 minutes at a time. I have not found a single legendary or set item and my Witch Doctor is constantly dying no matter how much money I drop at the AH upgrading my ****.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #4764 (permalink)
nothing
 
mr dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Still playing Diabru Tree, but it has kind of lost its luster already. I'm on Act III Hell and getting bored after 15 minutes at a time. I have not found a single legendary or set item and my Witch Doctor is constantly dying no matter how much money I drop at the AH upgrading my ****.
Same here, by playing with friends I actually skipped the 2nd half of Act 2 and the first half of Act3 and have a Demon Hunter mid-way through Act 4 at level 25.

Not a single one of us has found anything fancier than a yellow item. Apparently set items can be crafted at the Blacksmith's shop but you'll need to make it to higher difficulties before you can get the items necessary to upgrade the crafting stations beyond level 4 (3 for Jeweler).

grind, grind, grind...
__________________
i am the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #4765 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,037
Default

.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #4766 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Well I've given up on Max Payne, the controls are just too frustrating for me to deal with on console and I'll be buggered if I'm spending more money on it. So instead I spent all day yesterday play this.



Pretty much because my laptop can't handle the graphics of Diablo 3 and my desktop runs a Linux based OS. Still it's an okay little game, even though there's really no story to it. This actually really feels like the first Diablo game that's been dressed up with cartoony graphics, but features a single town where you get your quests from the same couple of characters and just go deeper and deeper through the dungeon. Still, it's gotta be doing something right for me to spend 8 hours yesterday playing it.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #4767 (permalink)
( ̄ー ̄)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,258
Default

Plus, it was made by members of the original Diablo team (Blizzard North).
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #4768 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Well I've given up on Max Payne, the controls are just too frustrating for me to deal with on console and I'll be buggered if I'm spending more money on it. So instead I spent all day yesterday play this.



Pretty much because my laptop can't handle the graphics of Diablo 3 and my desktop runs a Linux based OS. Still it's an okay little game, even though there's really no story to it. This actually really feels like the first Diablo game that's been dressed up with cartoony graphics, but features a single town where you get your quests from the same couple of characters and just go deeper and deeper through the dungeon. Still, it's gotta be doing something right for me to spend 8 hours yesterday playing it.
hey Pete, what's your steam ID? here's mine http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

also, I beat Max Payne 1 earlier tonight, so proud of myself as I just started getting back into actually finishing games
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #4769 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

Hey, has anyone checked out the newest Humble Indie Bundle yet?

The Humble Indie Bundle V (pay what you want and help charity)

Basically, they are offering some really great titles this time around, like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Bastion, Limbo, the AMAZING Psychonauts (aka, my 2nd favorite game of all time) and a newer game, Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP, along with all the soundtracks for each game

I already had most of these titles, but I wanted the soundtracks that came with them and the Superbrothers game.

One cool thing about this too is not only the fact that these are DRM free, but also that they are all multiplatform games, available for PC, Mac and Linux

for anyone who doesn't know what this is, the Humble Indie Bundle has been a compilation of a number of indie games, or games that have fallen out of the public eye and you set the price for what you want to pay. Now, before you start putting down 1 cent or a dollar for your price, keep in mind that all funds of this go directly to the developers of this game, to a charity, and a small part to the Humble Bundle itself to keep it going. In fact, you could actually adjust the payment in case you wanted it all to go to the developers, the bundle or the charity. That and I will say that to get Bastion and it's soundtrack, you need to beat the overall average paid for this, which right now is about $7.62.

In my opinion, you should at least have a look at this bundle cause you can't really get a deal on great games like this anywhere else right now.
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #4770 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,228
Default

^I'd get it if I didn't already have most of the titles. The only one I'm missing is Bastion.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.