Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Pop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
pffft i work a jeans and t-shirt job. so while it's true that you only spend a 5th of my dry cleaning bill, a 5th of nothing isn't exactly a lot
jeans and a t-shirt job? you make them?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't think they had nuclear weapons in the Bible.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
nothing
 
mr dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
jeans and a t-shirt job? you make them?
no, but i thought it would have been an awesome career move when i was miley's age.
__________________
i am the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
no, but i thought it would have been an awesome career move when i was miley's age.
unfortunately, at her age shes writing platinum gems like this one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't think they had nuclear weapons in the Bible.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
nothing
 
mr dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
unfortunately, at her age shes writing platinum gems like this one.
oh come on dude, you really think she writes her own songs? does britney spears? you think she was old enough to remember corey hart's 'sunglasses at night' to redo it as 'see you again'? i don't know where anyone outside of quebec would have heard that song after about 1988. mind you in 1983 you would have had to live under a rock to avoid it.

'performing' platinum gems i'd give it to you no problem. the bulk of her songwriting credits are listed to Armato, James, and Cyrus, but without a first initial listed i'm thinking it's Billy Ray just as much (if not way more) as Miley.
__________________
i am the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
oh come on dude, you really think she writes her own songs? does britney spears? you think she was old enough to remember corey hart's 'sunglasses at night' to redo it as 'see you again'? i don't know where anyone outside of quebec would have heard that song after about 1988. mind you in 1983 you would have had to live under a rock to avoid it.

'performing' platinum gems i'd give it to you no problem. the bulk of her songwriting credits are listed to Armato, James, and Cyrus, but without a first initial listed i'm thinking it's Billy Ray just as much (if not way more) as Miley.
You're claimig Billy Ray Cyrus has had his hands on more hits than 'Achey Breaky Heart'? BLASPHEMY!!!
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
nothing
 
mr dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
You're claimig Billy Ray Cyrus has had his hands on more hits than 'Achey Breaky Heart'? BLASPHEMY!!!
you will NOT deny the power of that man's mullet

__________________
i am the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

This song is pretty retarded, but she does have one that is pretty good. Forgot the name of it. Also, i'd hit it.
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
This song is pretty retarded, but she does have one that is pretty good. Forgot the name of it. Also, i'd hit it.
She's like 16 you pedo.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dazed and confuzzled
 
Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,551
Default

Legal in my country, but we have better taste
__________________
I have acquired four score and nineteen difficulties, but a wench cannot be counted among them


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeAndno View Post
Legal in my country, but we have better taste
Same! In some countries it's 14 years old *drools*.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.