Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #61 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
Not only do i hate you, I hate your dog. Aint you never heard of bein american?

What does being American have to do with hate and annoying the public with obscenely loud music spilling out of you car?
SwayBreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #62 (permalink)
Chase for 28
 
PinkCigarette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkloring View Post
ill never blast rap. ill blast rave techno. how cool is that?

i would turn the volume down if i were you. you dont have to stop listening to it =P

I personally don't care if I can just barely hear it, that I don't mind. I just hate when someone has to drive by and shake the earth with their bass, it's not needed.
__________________
PinkCigarette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kamikazi Kat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
I personally don't care if I can just barely hear it, that I don't mind. I just hate when someone has to drive by and shake the earth with their bass, it's not needed.
Yeah, I usually don't mind somebody playing music in their car unless it gets to the point where you feel that slight rumble, and the windows start to shake and babies start crying. And as much as I like a loud, thumping bass, what about the rest of the song? It annoys me when you can't hear anything in the song other then the lowest bass parts.
Kamikazi Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #64 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 39
Default Cannon!

I live in an area with a lot of young black people. They bump theirs, so why can't I bump mine? I do and usually I just get looked at like, "Damn, cracka got beats!" Sometimes at a stop light if there's an ol lady, I'll turn it down.
thehiphopdrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #65 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
Yeah, I usually don't mind somebody playing music in their car unless it gets to the point where you feel that slight rumble, and the windows start to shake and babies start crying. And as much as I like a loud, thumping bass, what about the rest of the song? It annoys me when you can't hear anything in the song other then the lowest bass parts.
Or when they can't afford to dynamatt their trunk so all you hear is their shit heap rattling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord
And if you're getting bored then feel free to go give Eddie Vedder a handjob.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #66 (permalink)
Groupie
 
S_Shinji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 41
Default

People driving around with rap isn't nearly as bad as the people that go around playing deathcore out where I live.
__________________
S_Shinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #67 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayBreezy View Post
What does being American have to do with hate and annoying the public with obscenely loud music spilling out of you car?
American allows me to listen to my radio in my car however loud i want without fear of death by lynch mob or lawman. Unless the law prohibits it (like it does in the white neighborhoods).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #68 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
American allows me to listen to my radio in my car however loud i want without fear of death by lynch mob or lawman. Unless the law prohibits it (like it does in the white neighborhoods).
Surell, I love you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #69 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Naw but seriously, sometimes it be illegal. And when I see the sign that says that I can't be bumpin my raps, I look around and see some BMW's and fake sun tans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #70 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

for srs? Probably just in super-residential places.

also: you can drive??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.