Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #121 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Oh, and what has Ex D done to not recieve your "respect"
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #122 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Do you ever see me on everybodys ass for expressing their opinion?...No just you and a couple of other idiots.

Theres a lot of posters who i RARELY ever agree with, but i still respect them...This includes Big3, Urban Hatemonger, Vanilla and you guessed it, Misfits...He pokes fun at prog all the time, but you dont see me giving him any lip about it, thats because i respect him, i dont respect you, i just tollerate you, well i used to tollerate you, anyway.


But i`m always right
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:06 AM   #123 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

No! boo boo is always right. Have you not learned?

Me: Lets continue this outside of MB, and on AIM
boo boo: sure
boo boo: I am right
boo boo: you are wrong
boo boo:end of argument


see, he even admits he is always right
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:10 AM   #124 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Oh, and what has Ex D done to not recieve your "respect"
For saying stuff that just isnt true.


Opinions are opinions, but Nirvana dosent sound exactly like Pixies, anyone with ears should know that...It also makes me question how much she has heard from either of these bands.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:11 AM   #125 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
No! boo boo is always right. Have you not learned?

Me: Lets continue this outside of MB, and on AIM
boo boo: sure
boo boo: I am right
boo boo: you are wrong
boo boo:end of argument


see, he even admits he is always right
You didnt IM me to have a reasonable debate, you IMed me to call me names like "Elitist proghead", and thats why i blocked you, you were just wasting my time.

You also need to stop taking everything i say so seriously.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:13 AM   #126 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

I dont belive that I call you an elitist prohead, until after you said what I posted. And what could lead me to think you are elitist ......
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:16 AM   #127 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I dont belive that I call you an elitist prohead, until after you said what I posted. And what could lead me to think you are elitist ......
Well, you also admited to not even knowing any progheads other than me and LesPaul43.

You havent talked to progheads about prog nonstop, you havent posted on prog forums...So how would you know which prog fans are elitist and which ones are not??...You are just generalising.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:17 AM   #128 (permalink)
butt say x
 
mosesandtherubberducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Posts: 1,649
Default

I'd have to say The Ramones had a pretty big impact. Made simple guitar riffs cool and 2 minute songs cooler than rock operas.
__________________
Can I have a youtube video for a sig? There's a thing that says "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text"
mosesandtherubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #129 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

I like LesPaul, and I didnt admit to not knowing any others. If I had given you names, would it have meant more?

The point is, look at any thread where someone says they do not like Nirvana, you jump to the rescue
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 AM   #130 (permalink)
I love Puck
 
Laces Out Dan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Well, you also admited to not even knowing any progheads other than me and LesPaul43.

You havent talked to progheads about prog nonstop, you havent posted on prog forums...So how would you know which prog fans are elitist and which ones are not??...You are just generalising.
I think that BungalowBill is very ignorant and he is stereotyping a fan of prog as an elitist because thats the name a lot of prog bands got...and he picked you out of the crowd because you are the most knowledged out of the crew
__________________
We are entirely smooth, We admit to the truth, We are the best at what we do.
Laces Out Dan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.