Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #61 (permalink)
defiler of restrooms
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 41,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger ? View Post
There's too many f*cking nerds on this forum spoiling everything.
Says the King Nerd.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #62 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Woah Black/Death metal butthurt fa.g detected.

Yeah, act hard all you want over internet but IRL better remember to stay low and STFU cause you see what happens to your kind... pussy emo poser
Who is this post directed at?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #63 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Woah Black/Death metal butthurt fa.g detected.

Yeah, act hard all you want over internet but IRL better remember to stay low and STFU cause you see what happens to your kind... pussy emo poser
Wow, threats much?
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #64 (permalink)
FuzzHugger Algal Bloom
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Woah Black/Death metal butthurt fa.g detected.

Yeah, act hard all you want over internet but IRL better remember to stay low and STFU cause you see what happens to your kind... pussy emo poser
Isn't your user name taken from a Ting Ting song?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς

Last edited by Neapolitan; 09-24-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #65 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

This thread is definitely a candidate for worst thread of alltime. So of course I had to post in it with my suckability. Righteous.
FRED HALE SR. is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #66 (permalink)
FuzzHugger Algal Bloom
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
This thread is definitely a candidate for worst thread of alltime. So of course I had to post in it with my suckability. Righteous.
He likes groups like Limp Bizkit (shirt) and The Ting Tings (username) but has all the rage and teenage angst of a Teddy Boy. He somehow makes himself out to be the antagonist of his story - more so than the protagonist. I think that's where he fails. If only he could garner sympathy from the readers in the first post things would be different. If he was the one who got beaten up for wearing a Limp Bizkit shirt but at the same time was more tolerant of other peoples taste in music, I think people would be on his side. ...and you wouldn't nomimate it "[the] worst thread of alltime."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #67 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger ? View Post
What a shame that a thread with a perfectly ignorant poster that's just asking to have his arse ripped has descended into posting things from kids comic books.

There's too many f*cking nerds on this forum spoiling everything.
Nazi superheroes are pretty macho adult stuff, and they kick ass

furthermore, i'm led to believe the current Master Man listens to both Linkin Park and black metal, s everybody wins
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.

Last edited by Howard the Duck; 09-24-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 12:28 AM   #68 (permalink)
FuzzHugger Algal Bloom
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
Nazi superheroes are pretty macho adult stuff, and they kick ass

furthermore, i'm led to believe the current Master Man listens to both Linkin Park and black metal, s everybody wins
I never found Nazis to be cool or macho.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 05:48 AM   #69 (permalink)
 
Zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Woah Black/Death metal butthurt fa.g detected.

... pussy emo poser
Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
__________________
Zer0 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #70 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.