Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2021, 12:56 PM   #411 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 1,021
Default

That was an interesting link, obviously if you wish to watch any live matches you have to pay...but was good to see what is going on in the various States.
So your local one is coming along then..tell me more sometime...no point in asking you ? lately your over run...
so was that your designed you posted....?
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:56 AM   #412 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,877
Default

Trying to finish up the latest Tournament Guide and this is the worst week for it. I just got loaded up with a ton of detail work at my job, way more than normal. Combine this with the 11 hrs I spent on Saturday and a few more hours on Sunday working on disc golf stuff and I'm about to pop a circuit over here.

It felt good to just lay around for most of yesterday and watch some football, but we're back at it today.

Oy.

This will (probably) be my last TG or any other kind of artwork outside of work until next year. I'm burning out.

Man.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:46 PM   #413 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Trying to finish up the latest Tournament Guide and this is the worst week for it. I just got loaded up with a ton of detail work at my job, way more than normal. Combine this with the 11 hrs I spent on Saturday and a few more hours on Sunday working on disc golf stuff and I'm about to pop a circuit over here.

It felt good to just lay around for most of yesterday and watch some football, but we're back at it today.

Oy.

This will (probably) be my last TG or any other kind of artwork outside of work until next year. I'm burning out.

Man.

your young...your'll be ok...
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:15 PM   #414 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,877
Default

Thanks for that. I just need a little less stress for a while.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 12:49 AM   #415 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 1,021
Default

Yes my friend, catches up with you whatever your age. Husband's taxi Ambulance arrived before 7.00am and has taken him to Poitiers Universal Hospital and just going through tests for the bowel cancer he had a few years ago. He is amazing though laughing about silly things like he normally does.
He has had nothing to eat since Monday and know he is just thinking food now, so when he gets back later today I shall have his favourite tucker ready...
Sometime Plonk you have to step back a pace and look at what is more important to you.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:01 AM   #416 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
Yes my friend, catches up with you whatever your age. Husband's taxi Ambulance arrived before 7.00am and has taken him to Poitiers Universal Hospital and just going through tests for the bowel cancer he had a few years ago. He is amazing though laughing about silly things like he normally does.
He has had nothing to eat since Monday and know he is just thinking food now, so when he gets back later today I shall have his favourite tucker ready...
Sometime Plonk you have to step back a pace and look at what is more important to you.
I hope all goes (went) well for him. Seems like a brave soul.

Yes indeed. Taking a step back for a bit of a breather.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 02:55 PM   #417 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 1,021
Default

He is in real good spirits and the Standard of care was unbelievable..own room with shower etc TV and offered lunch or whoever he wanted, but has to see the Consultant as a slight issue..that will get sorted.
He is a joker P. and told some on the edge joke to the Anaesthetist who promptly repeated them to his French colleagues. who all roared....much more social than you could possibly imagine.
thats it....
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 03:41 PM   #418 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,877
Default

Warms my heart. I can only imagine the joke. lol
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 09:47 AM   #419 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
DianneW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: S W France S. Deux Sevres
Posts: 1,021
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Warms my heart. I can only imagine the joke. lol
It is simple...maybe universal, lol




New Prostate Exam Joke
A man goes to the doctor for his first prostate exam. While the Doctor is performing the exam, he says to the patient, " Don't be embarrassed, its common for men to get an erection during this part of the exam".

The patient answers "I don't have an erection"

The Doctor replies "I know, I do"
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 10:03 AM   #420 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 6,877
Default

lol
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.