The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #1011 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,799
Default

The space aliens have invaded us and they're disguised as cops...

New Mexico man sues over repeated anal probes by police | Reuters
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #1012 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,799
Default

Just saw this story today. It's been unfolding for a few years and I find the quantity and quality of the hoard rather mind-blowing (not to mention the potential monetary value.)

German art hoard held unknown Chagall, Matisse
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #1013 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Just saw this story today. It's been unfolding for a few years and I find the quantity and quality of the hoard rather mind-blowing (not to mention the potential monetary value.)

German art hoard held unknown Chagall, Matisse
Read about this a few days ago. Kind of mind blowing the rare finds they came up with.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #1014 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,674
Default

Inside the world of child cage fighting: Boys who are trained to attack in MMA arenas | Mail Online
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #1015 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,451
Default

this might be an older story but it's still pretty extreme.

Quote:
The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping at the Wal-Mart in Deming. According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.
Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.
Daily Kos: Absolutely unimaginable this could happen in America

It gets worse as you keep reading on.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #1016 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,199
Default

I'm assuming he sued?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #1017 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm assuming he sued?
Idk but I'm guessing he did. I'll look into it and find an update to it.



Woman saved by her family members after they locate and kill her kidnapper! | The Rundown


This family went and saved their relative from an abusive asshole boyfriend that kidnapped her. They kicked in the door and shot him as he was in the process of stabbing her. This is such a bad ass story it needs to be made into a Lifetime movie.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #1018 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Idk but I'm guessing he did. I'll look into it and find an update to it.



Woman saved by her family members after they locate and kill her kidnapper! | The Rundown


This family went and saved their relative from an abusive asshole boyfriend that kidnapped her. They kicked in the door and shot him as he was in the process of stabbing her. This is such a bad ass story it needs to be made into a Lifetime movie.
thats badass. cheers to them


theres a story that just happened on election day. a white guy basically misled voters to believe he was black and won the election in a black jurisdiction or whatever. i think his name was dan wilson or somethin. i just find that hilarious
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #1019 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
thats badass. cheers to them


theres a story that just happened on election day. a white guy basically misled voters to believe he was black and won the election in a black jurisdiction or whatever. i think his name was dan wilson or somethin. i just find that hilarious
ROFL what a douche. I just looked it up. Dave Wilson.

Huge Anti-gay republican.

White, Anti-Gay Republican Wins Local Election After Pretending To Be Black
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:56 AM   #1020 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Idk but I'm guessing he did. I'll look into it and find an update to it.



Woman saved by her family members after they locate and kill her kidnapper! | The Rundown


This family went and saved their relative from an abusive asshole boyfriend that kidnapped her. They kicked in the door and shot him as he was in the process of stabbing her. This is such a bad ass story it needs to be made into a Lifetime movie.
Shouldn't this headline be in past tense?
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.