The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2018, 05:47 PM   #12081 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
says a lot about how **** that company is


__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #12082 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
says a lot about how **** that company is
Like you know anything about it. That **** company continues to pay my bills, my health insurance, and for my cell phone. With 38 employees we were making 8 million a year in sales. With 3 we're already at 800K for 2018. And we practically have zero overhead now since we all work from home.

In most ways we're doing better today than 4 years ago.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:51 PM   #12083 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
they probably all should be, Obama too

preferably by drone strike
We on the same team now nigga
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:55 PM   #12084 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
We on the same team now nigga
Yes. Yes you are.

Birds of a feather in fact. I have a suggestion for you both since everything sucks so badly for you.

__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #12085 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista
The Chinese company and them colluded together for almost 6 months before stabbing us in the back - all of the details are on official record based on depositions.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:01 PM   #12086 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
**** man my warehouse job gives me health insurance
There's insurance and then there's insurance. I get full vision, dental, health, prescriptions, and disability. The bill for my recent hospital stay was over $16K. Cost me only $300 out of pocket. Less than 2%.

Because we're only 3 employees we can afford to pay for the really top shelf stuff.

But ya, my company is **** because you say so.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:14 PM   #12087 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Yes. Yes you are.

Birds of a feather in fact. I have a suggestion for you both since everything sucks so badly for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
My kids are both out on their own, (34 and 29) so I've been flying solo for the past 3 months, and really loving it (sans the two week blind binge that led to the 5150).
I’m down with the suicide jokes homie
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:20 PM   #12088 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Like you know anything about it. That **** company continues to pay my bills, my health insurance, and for my cell phone. With 38 employees we were making 8 million a year in sales. With 3 we're already at 800K for 2018. And we practically have zero overhead now since we all work from home.

In most ways we're doing better today than 4 years ago.
Whoa is you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
There's insurance and then there's insurance. I get full vision, dental, health, prescriptions, and disability. The bill for my recent hospital stay was over $16K. Cost me only $300 out of pocket. Less than 2%.

Because we're only 3 employees we can afford to pay for the really top shelf stuff.

But ya, my company is **** because you say so.
Oh wait now I'm super jealous. I pity you jealously.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:03 PM   #12089 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
says a lot about how **** that company is
It's amazing that if the company was a person you'd blame everything under the sun for their failure. When's the last time you considered how shit the people are?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #12090 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

DWV: Please clarify what you mean by that post. It's not clear to me.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.