Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #1831 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default

Simply labeling Bill Cosby a rapist with no real proof is just as stupid in my opinion.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #1832 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

not saying he's a rapist per se but i could see bill cosby date raping some chicks

John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:12 PM   #1833 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Simply labeling Bill Cosby a rapist with no real proof is just as stupid in my opinion.
Saying he probably is a rapist using simple reasoning is not tho
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #1834 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Saying he probably is a rapist using simple reasoning is not tho


Well anything is possible and I never ruled that out but alot of people seem to have their minds made up that he is a rapist which once again... is just as stupid.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:20 PM   #1835 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Well anything is possible and I never ruled that out but alot of people seem to have their minds made up that he is a rapist which once again... is just as stupid.
Based on what we know to date - complete denial is kinda stupid.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:23 PM   #1836 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

let's just all agree that debating whether bill cosby might have date raped some chicks a few decades ago on the internet is pretty stupid in general.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #1837 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
let's just all agree that debating whether bill cosby might have date raped some chicks a few decades ago on the internet is pretty stupid in general.
Drugged and raped is the accusation.

Not stupid at all.

"The accusations have common threads, painting a picture of a man who allegedly used his power and influence in the entertainment industry to seek out vulnerable young women and lure them in with the promise of mentorship. Some have said they were discouraged from going public because of Cosby's fame, power, and reputation as "America's dad."

Dude f*cked up. Dude's rep is gonna pay. Shame on him.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #1838 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

well, i tried to find you people a middle ground. now you're on your own. continue.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #1839 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Based on what we know to date - complete denial is kinda stupid.
Denial about what when nothing has been investigated?
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:31 PM   #1840 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Drugged and raped is the accusation.

Not stupid at all.

"The accusations have common threads, painting a picture of a man who allegedly used his power and influence in the entertainment industry to seek out vulnerable young women and lure them in with the promise of mentorship. Some have said they were discouraged from going public because of Cosby's fame, power, and reputation as "America's dad."

Dude f*cked up. Dude's rep is gonna pay. Shame on him
.

You don't know that so why are you judging him?
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.