The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2019, 07:26 PM   #20011 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So your argument is that modern porn is kinda creepy? Absolutely who gives a ****? You waste your own time, dude.
How is that a response to what I just said? I swear you have the attention span of a ****ing hummingbird.

I told you what my point was from page 1

Incest porn is gross

Many forms of porn are gross

And I think they are normalizing ideas that don't deserve it and are better left at the fringes.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:32 PM   #20012 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
How is that a response to what I just said? I swear you have the attention span of a ****ing hummingbird.

I told you what my point was from page 1

Incest porn is gross

Many forms of porn are gross

And I think they are normalizing ideas that don't deserve it and are better left at the fringes.
Yeah you just reiterated what Frown said but assumed that your distaste was vastly important while Frown didn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:34 PM   #20013 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah you just reiterated what Frown said but assumed that your distaste was vastly important while Frown didn't.
It's the same message I've been giving for pages now so if he just now got it then my point stands
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #20014 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I told you what my point was from page 1
You should reevaluate how well your argument is presented and how consistently your posts support it, because you've been all over the place.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #20015 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Someone who has money doesn't need capitalism to take a poor waif and use them for whatever purpose they want with the promise of food and status.
Once that takes place it’s a capitalistic exchange.

It's easy to imagine the end of the world but so hard to imagine post-capitalism but if there’s to be any hope we need to become post-currency.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:44 PM   #20016 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You should reevaluate how well your argument is presented and how consistently your posts support it, because you've been all over the place.
give an example
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:45 PM   #20017 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

No.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:46 PM   #20018 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Alright, then allow me to retort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You should reevaluate how well your argument is presented and how consistently your posts support it, because you've been all over the place.
No
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:48 PM   #20019 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Ignant out of spite, I like that.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:49 PM   #20020 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

You've wasted enough of my time with your weak reading comprehension.. **** if I'm gonna start re reading my own posts to prove something to you when you don't even properly read them in the first place
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.