Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2016, 03:42 PM   #1141 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I have not used the word innocent. If you are suspected of robbing a store, investigated, and no charges are filed, then you are not a criminal.

Are you saying you know for a fact that Clinton broke some criminal laws?
It's not been proven that she's innocent so what else should she be called? And I didn't say suspected, she sent emails on a private server making it not suspected. The fact that she wasn't charged as a criminal doesn't mean she's innocent.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:51 PM   #1142 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
It's not been proven that she's innocent so what else should she be called? And I didn't say suspected, she sent emails on a private server making it not suspected. The fact that she wasn't charged as a criminal doesn't mean she's innocent.
Ki, one last time. She was investigated thoroughly by some of the best investigators and criminal lawyers in the country who tried everything in the book to find any actual LAWS she broke. They didn't find anything so she wasn't charged.

What the hell is so hard to not understand about this?

Please don't respond with "Well just because they didn't find anything doesn't mean she didn't break the law."

And again! She wasn't proven innocent of anything because she was not charged with anything.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:52 PM   #1143 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Ki, one last time. She was investigated thoroughly by some of the best investigators and criminal lawyers in the country who tried everything in the book to find any actual LAWS she broke. They didn't find anything so she wasn't charged.

What the hell is so hard to not understand about this?

Please don't respond with "Well just because they didn't find anything doesn't mean she didn't break the law."
Well, since you said it for me, I don't have to say it.

I find it odd that you actually believe she's as innocent as she plays it off. It's quite shocking really.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:54 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

No, what's odd is that you're claiming a person is guilty of something without an ounce of backing it up with exactly which laws they broke?

And she's not as innocent as she plays it off. She's innocent in the eyes of the criminal justice system.
Chula Vista is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #1145 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
No, what's odd is that you're claiming a person is guilty of something without an ounce of backing it up with exactly which laws they broke?
She is guilty. Why would she have admitted to the mistakes over and over again if she truly believed it was an innocent act?
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #1146 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
See my response to Ki. She didn't break any laws. It's an absolute black and white issue.
It is not black and white because neither you nor anyone else who would be willing to talk actually knows whether or not she has committed any crimes.

nb4 you say "So you're saying she's guilty just cause she wasn't found 'not guilty'?" because that is not the point. The point is that you are using faulty logic to jump from "She was never found guilty" to "She is innocent". My beliefs about her guilt or innocence are not the issue.

Quote:
Break a law = get charged for breaking a law.

Don't break a law = don't get charged with breaking a law.
You are of below average intelligence. To explain what is wrong with that feels like telling someone how to walk. I know how to walk, I do it everyday with minimal difficulties, and yet it's such a natural and obvious thing that if asked to explain walking I would stop, make a funny face in consternation, and then look down at my legs as I slowly walked across the room so that I could actually put into words what should feel obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You're moving the goal posts. Were you criminally investigated? Was your computer seized? Was your internet supplier subpoenaed?

If all of that is done and no charges are filed then you are not a criminal.
You literally do not know the definition of the word "criminal".

Quote:
1: one who has committed a crime

2: a person who has been convicted of a crime
Criminal | Definition of Criminal by Merriam-Webster

Notice that the first definition does not require any sort of criminal proceedings. So not being found guilty does not make a criminal not a criminal. Not that it matters, as you are obfuscating the issue by arguing a point that is meaningless. Whether she is your definition of a criminal or not is so ****ing pointless that you should be beaten to death. What matters is whether or not she actually committed a crime, you airhead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:12 PM   #1147 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,537
Default

Chula's head is so far up Hillary's ass that he tastes her food before she does.
__________________
Frownland is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:14 PM   #1148 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,157
Default

Batty pretty much laid out what I've been trying to get at this entire time, yet Chula believes Hillary is the lady in shining armor. Not being proven innocent doesn't keep you from being labeled as a criminal, shown through my example of if someone robbed a store, and didn't get caught. You're still a criminal for committing the act whether you are labeled as such or not.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:16 PM   #1149 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Terrapin_Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NYC Man
Posts: 791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That is retarded. Why would I want a janitor deciding how to deal with Afghanistan or having control of nuclear warheads or having any kind of influence on an economy he can't even begin to grasp?
You have both far more faith in anyone we've put into office and far less faith in average Joes than I do.

And the snobby picking on janitors is particularly telling.
Terrapin_Station is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:21 PM   #1150 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post
You have both far more faith in anyone we've put into office and far less faith in average Joes than I do.
Then I can only assume you're a shut-in who does not talk to people on any kind of regular basis, and never in any depth, because people are ****ing stupid. Sure our politicians are often downright unqualified for their jobs, but Joe Sixpack still elects them and does nothing to change the system. Joe has received the government that he deserves and yet you want to give him even more decision-making power?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.