Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

Key 04-06-2017 01:04 PM

Dems need to grow up period. I mean let's be honest.

Frownland 04-06-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1820490)
Dems need to grow up period. I mean let's be honest.

Defo. And the other side too. This childishness is leading to a dangerous precedent that will only make party politics more divisive. And to think that te senate is supposed to be the ****ing grown up in the room.

Key 04-06-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1820497)
Defo. And the other side too. This childishness is leading to a dangerous precedent that will only make party politics more divisive. And to think that te senate is supposed to be the ****ing grown up in the room.

That's how it's been for a while though, and if we know anything about the parties representing America, they'll stick to old fashioned tradition. I mean, it pretty much shows everything when the Republican party are the only one standing and clapping when their Republican president is speaking. Same goes for Dems. It's just a bunch of immaturity and childish games between them.

Frownland 04-06-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1820499)
That's how it's been for a while though, and if we know anything about the parties representing America, they'll stick to old fashioned tradition. I mean, it pretty much shows everything when the Republican party are the only one standing and clapping when their Republican president is speaking. Same goes for Dems. It's just a bunch of immaturity and childish games between them.

Kind of. Remember when there would be bipartisan support for things sometimes in the past? Ja, that's gonna remain in the past unless we have some serious changes.

Key 04-06-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1820503)
Kind of. Remember when there would be bipartisan support for things sometimes in the past? Ja, that's gonna remain in the past unless we have some serious changes.

Well not only that, but if some changes aren't made, the government will be nothing but a laughing stock. You know it's a new era when comedians are more up to their facts than the media.

rostasi 04-06-2017 01:31 PM

The Frozen Trucker v. The Bolognese Bloodletter: Why we read law sensibly, not literally

OccultHawk 04-06-2017 07:49 PM

Trump finally attempts to expand his executive power via warfare.

Anteater 04-06-2017 08:28 PM

I thought Trump was in bed with Russia and would never do anything against Syria? :laughing:

Chula Vista 04-06-2017 10:10 PM

Kudos to Trump for this. Gotta give him props this time around.

rostasi 04-06-2017 10:44 PM

http://tinyimg.io/i/d2du66j.png


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.