Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

The Batlord 01-05-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791848)
Okay... so... if Republican Congressmen are willing to do this because no one will remember it in two years, why are they willing to do this for the president when no one will remember it in two years?

.

Frownland 01-05-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791849)
I hate when your comeback defense is to be stupid.

Just matching what I'm responding to I guess. You're using the same kind of logic that people do when they say that Operation Northwoods is evidence of an entirely unrelated event that bitter people think is a false flag event like Sandy Hook or 9/11.

*points*

You are a ridiculous conspiracy theorist now, Harry.

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791848)
Okay... so... if Republican Congressmen are willing to do this because no one will remember it in two years, why are they willing to do this for the president when no one will remember it in two years?

Look up "instant gratification" dumbass. Have you not been following along?

Frownland 01-05-2017 05:47 PM

It's not easy for people to follow along with the logic of delusional people. You're going to have to be pretty explicit.

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1791854)
You're using the same kind of logic that people do when they say that Operation Northwoods is evidence of an entirely unrelated event that bitter people think is a false flag event like Sandy Hook or 9/11.

Don't be obtuse on purpose.

Rove is just the poster child. Crap like that happens every election cycle.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...v2H/story.html

Frownland 01-05-2017 05:52 PM

Hey Chula, it's been established that everyone but you is a ****ing idiot. You don't need to bring it up in every post.

And evidence of A is not evidence of B. You are still clearly reaching on this one.

The Batlord 01-05-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791855)
Look up "instant gratification" dumbass. Have you not been following along?

I still fail to see why, by your logic, the long term effects that wouldn't happen to congress would happen to the president. Or are there no long term effects on either of them? In which case what is the point?

See, this is what I was saying all those months ago when I said you weren't smart enough to be in these conversations. You're one of those people on the plane in your little cartoon.

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 06:04 PM

Sigh.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791863)
I still fail to see why, by your logic, the long term effects that wouldn't happen to congress would happen to the president. Or are there no long term effects on either of them? In which case what is the point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791843)
Trump had been catching a lot of flack, even among some of his base and even GOP politicians over a number of his cabinet appointees the past month. His whole "draining the swamp" catch phrase was beginning to become a running joke just recently.

And then, over the course of just a 24 hour period, *poof* he's the renegade again.


Frownland 01-05-2017 06:05 PM

I bet Trump's a secret Muslim too, huh.

Zhanteimi 01-05-2017 07:10 PM

I'm excited. Can't wait to see what Trump does!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.