Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

The Batlord 01-05-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791903)
1. Instant damage control for Trump's transition.

2. Hardly. Tomorrow the news and public outcry will be over the breaking news about "the Wall" That and the recent Macy's debacle.

3. *blink* it's already ancient history. GOP lawmakers are already doing the nightly network cycle and doing spin control on Trump's behalf over his massive flip flop today.

So... this has had no effect on the public's perception of Trump, nor did Trump even try to capitalize on it?

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791905)
So... this has had no effect on the public's perception of Trump, nor did Trump even try to capitalize on it?

I posted about the GOP move and then the next morning I had a bunch of Trump supporters all over about how their boy stepped in and saved the day. That's what actually got me thinking about it.

Let's talk about how you, me, and Frown will now be paying for the Wall.

The Batlord 01-05-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791909)
I posted about the GOP move and then the next morning I had a bunch of Trump supporters all over about how their boy stepped in and saved the day. That's what actually got me thinking about it.

Let's talk about how you, me, and Frown will now be paying for the Wall.

How did Trump save the day?

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791912)
How did Trump save the day?

Seriously? Huge public and political outcry over the proposed ethics gut and Trumps get the GOP to back down.

Top story tonight is the US now knows who turned over the hacked DNC emails to Russia. This'll be interesting over the next few days.

The Batlord 01-05-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791914)
Seriously? Huge public and political outcry over the proposed ethics gut and Trumps get the GOP to back down.

Top story tonight is the US now knows who turned over the hacked DNC emails to Russia. This'll be interesting over the next few days.

I don't watch much news. What did Trump do?

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 09:32 PM

As recently as yesterday Trump was backing Julian Assange (who just two years earlier he said should get the death penalty) after Assange stated that Wikileaks didn't get the emails from Russia.

The US is now saying they have identified the middle man who brokered the deal between Wikileaks and Russia.

Trumps get an intel brief tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see if he still stays in denial.

The Batlord 01-05-2017 09:35 PM

Throw me a link or something. What was Trump's response to congress? There's five bajillion Trump stories out there and I'm too drunk to prove your point for you.

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791926)
Throw me a link or something. What was Trump's response to congress? There's five bajillion Trump stories out there and I'm too drunk to prove your point for you.

Recently:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ange-dnc-hacks

Six years ago:
Trump in 2010 wanted 'death penalty' for WikiLeaks | TheHill

The Batlord 01-05-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791930)

Oh my ****ing god I wasn't talking about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1791914)
Seriously? Huge public and political outcry over the proposed ethics gut and Trumps get the GOP to back down.

Top story tonight is the US now knows who turned over the hacked DNC emails to Russia. This'll be interesting over the next few days.

THIS. A LINK TO TRUMP'S COMMENTS ABOUT THIS. I'M STILL NOT DONE MOCKING YOU.

Chula Vista 01-05-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1791945)
Oh my ****ing god I wasn't talking about that.



THIS. A LINK TO TRUMP'S COMMENTS ABOUT THIS. I'M STILL NOT DONE MOCKING YOU.

Sleep it off and we'll chat in the morning.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:52 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.