Official Mental Health Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2019, 12:29 PM   #1401 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Seriously fuck off why are you even here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #1402 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Queen of Wokeness (TM)
blech
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:32 PM   #1403 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Y'all can take it to PM if you want to play your silly games. This is a mental health thread. Get the **** outta here with your insensitive bull****. I wasnt gonna say anything but this is not cool. Have some ****ing respect or leave. People wonder why people leave this forum. Well this is a prime example.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:34 PM   #1404 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
Y'all can take it to PM if you want to play your silly games. This is a mental health thread. Get the **** outta here with your insensitive bull****. I wasnt gonna say anything but this is not cool. Have some ****ing respect or leave. People wonder why people leave this forum. Well this is a prime example.
What are you even talking about
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:34 PM   #1405 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Thanks Key but it's not even worth it. I sleep well at night knowing I'm not a blatant asshole.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:45 PM   #1406 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
Y'all can take it to PM if you want to play your silly games. This is a mental health thread. Get the **** outta here with your insensitive bull****. I wasnt gonna say anything but this is not cool. Have some ****ing respect or leave. People wonder why people leave this forum. Well this is a prime example.
Which also means showing respect for people who don't understand rather than rolling your eyes and condescending differing perspectives that you don't agree with. Hey, what do I know about maturity and not being an *******. Let's leave it to the guy who only pops in to condescend everybody and the gal that told me to **** off as the prime examples.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:47 PM   #1407 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

You deserved it.

Don't worry my opinion of yall has lessened too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:50 PM   #1408 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
You deserved it.
Wow, so mature.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #1409 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

My opinion of you hasn't lessened. This is pretty much par for the course whenever this subject comes up..
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #1410 (permalink)
silky smooth
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Exploring gender is not a mental illness. That's really rude to insinuate.
I'd like to explore this comment. While I agree that exploring gender is not a mental illness, why is the inherent action of suggesting someone might have a mental illness considered "rude"? Mental illness by definition is not someone's fault and it is not under their control, so how is it rude to suggest someone might be suffering from one of the many mental illnesses? Just seems to fall under the really outdated line of thinking that having a mental illness makes you a bad person that should be avoided, which I feel is being insinuated in this quote.
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.