Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2016, 07:42 PM   #34231 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Yo I sent that Christmas song you wanted. Add the sax and whatever.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #34232 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,248
Default

Fair enough then. I won't say it around him. And if he gets offended, well...welcome to the internet.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #34233 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Fair enough then. I won't say it around him. And if he gets offended, well...welcome to the internet.
Post bookmarked for your next anal argument.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:47 PM   #34234 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Post bookmarked for your next anal argument.
Fair enough. But you'll notice it's been a while since I've been offended. Hell, I've joked about my own issues. People need to stop being so uptight.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:49 PM   #34235 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Fair enough. But you'll notice it's been a while since I've been offended. Hell, I've joked about my own issues. People need to stop being so uptight.
You go and make a journal about how saddy sad you are and of course people lay off you. If you want I could take the kid gloves back off.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:50 PM   #34236 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You go and make a journal about how saddy sad you are and of course people lay off you. If you want I could take the kid gloves back off.
Coincidentally that journal was a failure from the get-go. I don't admit that because it's shameful to say so.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:28 PM   #34237 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
At the end of the day, we're all just a bunch of ***gots.
Try going through grade school while everyone else knows your mom is gay and all of your peers call you a *** by association. Two things happen. You come out of it with a thick skin - and you end up with scars on your knuckles , cause some dicks need a punch in the face, even if it means losing the occasional fight.

Stop being so cavalier about this Ki.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:34 PM   #34238 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,248
Default

You say that but you have no idea what my high school experience was like. I won't get into it, but don't assume I don't know what the experience is like.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:52 PM   #34239 (permalink)
that DMT world
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurtio View Post
If you use that definition, calling someone ***got is being an sjw.
In a literal sense yeah but you know what I meant

sjw is just someone who calls people out on the internet when they say some racist or homophobic garbage sometimes it's a total buzzkill but tbh calling someone a ***got was never very funny to begin with

I'm not someone with the energy to do it, the internet is a cesspool of racism and homophobia, but I can't hate on someone who wants to point it out
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:09 PM   #34240 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
You say that but you have no idea what my high school experience was like. I won't get into it, but don't assume I don't know what the experience is like.
This conversation is specific, stop straying just to try and deflect.

HOMOSEXUALITY AND SLURS is the topic.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.