Dreams - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #501 (permalink)
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene
 
Mondo Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,674
Default

I hate it when I'm dreaming and I open a door to find another door.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Hmm, what's this in my pocket?

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #502 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I had a lesbian sex dream last night. It was ****ing weird and apparently it means I'm in touch with my sexuality. WTF.
I'm ready if you're ready bb!
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:11 AM   #503 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,463
Default

so long ago i had a dream i was on a ferris wheel with mochael jordan. dream ended when we were at the top


never got t hear him gimma advice so thats why i never went pro
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #504 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
so long ago i had a dream i was on a ferris wheel with mochael jordan. dream ended when we were at the top


never got t hear him gimma advice so thats why i never went pro
Did he tell you to grow a Hitler 'stache?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #505 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm ready if you're ready bb!
I'm not ready to experiment haha
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #506 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

I thought you would go for it after that orgy we had! *cries*
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #507 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I thought you would go for it after that orgy we had! *cries*
So no boys this time?
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #508 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
So no boys this time?
I think we should always have boys around, it make it extra fun and intimate!
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #509 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I thought you would go for it after that orgy we had! *cries*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
So no boys this time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I think we should always have boys around, it make it extra fun and intimate!
Baby steps. I believe I've already offered to watch and jerk off. Everybody wins.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #510 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Baby steps. I believe I've already offered to watch and jerk off. Everybody wins.
You're only there to see tits.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.