Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #2161 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
god punished caan b/c im pretty sure their legal system wasnt quite up and running yet in mesopotamia and child abuse is obviously wrong, but im not very familiar with the story of hamm. please refresh my memory.
hamm a poor defenseless child went to his father's tent.
his father was in a drunken stupor and a state of nakedness. he punished his son for looking at him while he was naked and saw it as a form of perversion.

at any rate, let's get rid of our judicial system. all our courts. everyone should await judgement from god.

and then murderes will roam freely and be legally allowed to purchase guns and whatever.

besides, america is a democratic republic not a theocracy. do a ay wit the oath swearing over a religious book.
keeping in mind there have bene no successful theocracies. look at salem.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #2162 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimintheundertow View Post
Nothing says happiness like totalitarianship.
lol, so funny
__________________
MySpace
littledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:45 PM   #2163 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
.

at any rate, let's get rid of our judicial system. all our courts. everyone should await judgement from god.

and then murderes will roam freely and be legally allowed to purchase guns and whatever.
.
who said this? youre just being a smart ass. or, god forbid, is this your actual opinion?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #2164 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
who said this? youre just being a smart ass. or, god forbid, is this your actual opinion?
this is my opinion

and you know what else, let's forget abuot flaag burning. bible burning is looking up (now that's a joke)
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #2165 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
this is my opinion

and you know what else, let's forget abuot flaag burning. bible burning is looking up (now that's a joke)
so are you honestly an anarchist, or just trying to get a rise out of me?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:57 PM   #2166 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
I'd rather we have a jewish guy ask to take an oath using the torah as opposed to the bible than a muslim guy taking his oath over the koran.

and i have nothing against muslims I just don't think there's much truth in the koran
You'e an idiot, keep your dumbass sh*t out of this thread. kthanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Well I guess if he swears in on the Koran and breaks his oath then he wont get 20 black-eyed virgins in heaven (if thats the way it works). To my own surprise im actually not that much against it (dont tell my fellow conservatives, i may be shot).
Nowhere in any Islamic doctrine does it state that Martyrs will be greeted by virgins in heaven.
That is propoganda spread by radical muslim extremists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
hamm a poor defenseless child went to his father's tent.
his father was in a drunken stupor and a state of nakedness. he punished his son for looking at him while he was naked and saw it as a form of perversion.

at any rate, let's get rid of our judicial system. all our courts. everyone should await judgement from god.

and then murderes will roam freely and be legally allowed to purchase guns and whatever.

besides, america is a democratic republic not a theocracy. do a ay wit the oath swearing over a religious book.
keeping in mind there have bene no successful theocracies. look at salem.
You don't know a whole lot about history do you?
Imperial China was one of the longest and most successful civilizations to date.
It was also a Theocracy.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #2167 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

just a side note, are you muslim RHYMEFESTkillah?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:59 PM   #2168 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

That's really not relevant at all.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #2169 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

out of every religion christianity ahs becoem the most retarded, and dillusioned.
i dont have any problem with muslims
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #2170 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
That's really not relevant at all.
I was just thinking that you could provide a little insight and other views that other members might not be able to. Dont be embarrassed of your religion.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.