Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #2171 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
out of every religion christianity ahs becoem the most retarded, and dillusioned.
i dont have any problem with muslims
EXACTLY! because CHRISTIANS are the ones strapping bombs to their chest and blowing up coffee shops every other day in the name of Allah
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #2172 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
You don't know a whole lot about history do you?
Imperial China was one of the longest and most successful civilizations to date.
It was also a Theocracy.
is china a thocracy now? no
and i was talking about theocracies in america since this is american politics. or that seems to be the theme of this thread.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #2173 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
EXACTLY! because CHRISTIANS are the ones strapping bombs to their chest and blowing up coffee shops every other day in the name of Allah
Don't bother, tdoc just hates christians because he thinks its cool.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #2174 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
is china a thocracy now? no
and i was talking about theocracies in america since this is american politics. or that seems to be the theme of this thread.
Bullsh*t, you are saying that now because you were challenged.
I highly doubt you were talking about theocracies in a america since there have never been any theocracies in america at all. Let alone any that have failed.

You said "there has never been a successful theocracy"
China proves you wrong, you aren't fooling anyone.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #2175 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Bullsh*t, you are saying that now because you were challenged.
I highly doubt you were talking about theocracies in a america since there have never been any theocracies in america at all. Let alone any that have failed.

You said "there has never been a successful theocracy"
China proves you wrong, you aren't fooling anyone.
Dont be so hateful bro. And one example hardly proves your point. Would you rather live in a theocracy than in a democracy?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #2176 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Bullsh*t, you are saying that now because you were challenged.
I highly doubt you were talking about theocracies in a america since there have never been any theocracies in america at all. Let alone any that have failed.
Salem was a theocracy. or do you not know a lot about early colonies in the US in the 1600's?

Quote:
You said "there has never been a successful theocracy"
China proves you wrong, you aren't fooling anyone.
and now i'll rephrase what is aid for you.
there has never been a successful theocracy in america
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM   #2177 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

I assume you are talking about Salem, Mass. and the witch trials.
In the 1600's we were a British colony. Not a US colony, and this certainly wasn't America.

Don't change what you are saying now to fit your flawed logic.
There have been successful theologies, you are wrong. Admit it and we can move on to other things, like how much of a whore you are.

Quote:
And one example hardly proves your point
When someone uses an absolute like "never" only one example is needed to prove the point.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:21 PM   #2178 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Admit it and we can move on to other things, like how much of a whore you are.
YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW BITCH.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 PM   #2179 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
EXACTLY! because CHRISTIANS are the ones strapping bombs to their chest and blowing up coffee shops every other day in the name of Allah
Maybe not, but christians are the ones blowing up federal buildings with fertilizer because they feel their nation has strayed too far from Christian morals.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #2180 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Maybe not, but christians are the ones blowing up federal buildings with fertilizer because they feel their nation has strayed too far from Christian morals.
nah, that was one psycho who I beg you to find one single person who would call him a "christian". not like those crazy muslim extremists how detonate car bombs and beat ther 12 wives every night.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.