Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 11:33 PM   #2221 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
The United States was a factor in the Iraqi civil war...DEAL WITH IT!
I'll go to bed, you go read a book, we'll both be trying something new.

Sound like a deal?
alright then. see you in dream land.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #2222 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Really, I said we were the sole cause?
Lets go back and look what I have said:

"Iraq + Extremists + America = Civil War"

"Civil War was caused by a mix of Fundamentalist Islam and AMERICA."

"Of course I know that Muslim extremists (with America's help) have thrust Iraq into a civil war."

I'm pretty sure I have buffered the statement with "with the help of Muslim extremists"
dude you're retarded. iraq was already headed toward civil war.
the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). we couldn't find our man but we figured an enemy of the majority of the people was good enough.

Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US) because of the two sects of muslims fighting for control of the government.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #2223 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Glad that we've agreed.
Back to Keith Ellison.

I found a cool video of a moronic conservative news show host interviewing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMjaC-WIjE
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #2224 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
dude you're retarded. iraq was already headed toward civil war.
the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). we couldn't find our man but we figured an enemy of the majority of the people was good enough.

Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US) because of the two sects of muslims fighting for control of the government.
good god Raine. he finally shut up. what have you done......
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #2225 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
good god Raine. he finally shut up. what have you done......
posted my opinion. but given your conservative beliefs, you probably don't agree with them
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:37 PM   #2226 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Glad that we've agreed.
Back to Keith Ellison.

I found a cool video of a moronic conservative news show host interviewing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMjaC-WIjE
once again, your conservative insults overshadow your other statements. just lettin you know it makes you look ignorant.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:38 PM   #2227 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
dude you're retarded. iraq was already headed toward civil war.
the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). we couldn't find our man but we figured an enemy of the majority of the people was good enough.

Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US) because of the two sects of muslims fighting for control of the government.
I'm an idiot?
Lets take a look at all the dumb sh*t you JUST said.

"the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). "

Uh, no. We invaded Iraq because of the faulty intelligence that they had WMDs. Next.

"Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US)"

Wrong, under Saddam Hussein, though he had a tendacy to kill mass amounts of people, the country was stable.
It would have remained stable (at least somewhat) if we would have minded our f*cking business.

Raine, I don't know who told you that you had enough brainpower to participate in arguments, but they lied.
At least get your basic facts straight (i.e why this war was started...) before you engage in conversation on a subject you know very little about.

Quote:
once again, your conservative insults overshadow your other statements. just lettin you know it makes you look ignorant.
Hey now, I never said he was moronic because he is a conservative, I simply stated that he is moronic AND conservative.
I never directly connected the two, you did that on your own.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #2228 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I'm an idiot?
Lets take a look at all the dumb sh*t you JUST said.

"the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). "

Uh, no. We invaded Iraq because of the faulty intelligence that they had WMDs. Next.

"Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US)"

Wrong, under Saddam Hussein, though he had a tendacy to kill mass amounts of people, the country was stable.
It would have remained stable (at least somewhat) if we would have minded our f*cking business.

Raine, I don't know who told you that you had enough brainpower to participate in arguments, but they lied.At least get your basic facts straight (i.e why this war was started...) before you engage in conversation on a subject you know very little about.
resorting to petty 3rd grade insults doesnt say too much for you either. and youve got no room to talk after getting pwned over the last 10 pages or so
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:42 PM   #2229 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

PWNED? Haha, you couldn't even provide an elementary basis for what you were saying AND THEN you ended up succumbing to what I had been saying for the last 10 pages or so. Before you say you "pwned" someone in an argument, just read over the argument ONE more time, just to make sure you got the jist of it.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:42 PM   #2230 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I'm an idiot?
Lets take a look at all the dumb sh*t you JUST said.

"the only thing the us did was invade a country looking for a man (osama bin laden). "

Uh, no. We invaded Iraq because of the faulty intelligence that they had WMDs. Next.

"Iraq is the way it is now (and would have been sooner or later with or without the help of the US)"

Wrong, under Saddam Hussein, though he had a tendacy to kill mass amounts of people, the country was stable.
It would have remained stable (at least somewhat) if we would have minded our f*cking business.

Raine, I don't know who told you that you had enough brainpower to participate in arguments, but they lied.
At least get your basic facts straight (i.e why this war was started...) before you engage in conversation on a subject you know very little about.
the us would've neevr invaded iraq if 9/11 hadn't happened. we went all over the middle east looking for osama bin laden (who at one point was rumored to be in a cave) and is most likely dead.

we found an excuse for invading iraq by appealing to the majority and capturing the leader who happened to be a threat to society.

and if you think the country was stable then your knowledge of the middle east and iraq before the us is limited. That nation was headed towards civil war sooner or later because saddam hussesin would've probably died of old age and the country would've been up in arms with the two sects fighting for power.

stick with your original idea. go to be. get some rest
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.