Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 12:38 AM   #2331 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Sex leads to love? fix your logic a bit.

Why SHOULD marriage be between a man and a woman?
b/c thats how god intended for it to be. 2 men in love or 2 women in love is false. they may sinfully lust for each other, but its not love.




edit: and yes, SEX LEADS TO LOVE.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:41 AM   #2332 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
b/c thats how god intended for it to be. 2 men in love or 2 women in love is false. they may sinfully lust for each other, but its not love.




edit: and yes, SEX LEADS TO LOVE.
What about atheists? Do they have to follow your Christian rules?

And I don't think sex leads to love, I wouldn't have sex with someone if I didn't love them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:45 AM   #2333 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
What about atheists? Do they have to follow your Christian rules?

And I don't think sex leads to love, I wouldn't have sex with someone if I didn't love them.
no one has to follow them, but its most likely a good idea. just because someone doesnt believe in hell doesnt mean it doesnt exist, or that they wont be going there.



good for you. but unfortunately, many people do have sex with people they dont love. like promiscuous g@ys for instance.



well, im off to bed. we can continue this tomorrow, if you still feel so inclined to advocate the g@y butt-f**king and all.



(and sorry for the potty talk, im tired and a bit grumpy tonight)
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:05 PM   #2334 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
no im not financially ready right now, but if it'll save a life, then I'd do it if need.


you arrest no one. she tried to murder her baby and died in the process. serves her right for attempting to murder an innocent child.
Doctors take a hippocratic oath that says they cannot take a life and blah blah blah. This why when people who get the death penalty and have to die by lethal injection do not have a dcotor stick them with a needle. (however a doctor does supervise it)
In most states where abortion is legal, most doctors who have to perform an abortion usually don't do it or will tell the patient that it isn't a good idea to have an abortion when the fertilized egg is past the first trimeter.
After the first trimester the fertilized egg resemles human features. Like arms, legs and whatnot.

You and I are human. we have human physical charcteristics and we are capable of conscious thought. A fetus is not capable of conscious thought. and if it is, it can't voice its opinion, can't protest to such a procedure.
Think about kids who are medically emancipated fromt heir parents. They are capable of conscious thought and recognize when their parents are neglecting their medical needs.
An unborn child can't do that.

Part of the reason abortion is legal in some sattes is because those states have developed new defintiions for what makes a human a human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
b/c marriage should be between a man and a woman, just like sex. sex is meant for procreation, sex leads to love, love leads to marriage. g@ys cant procreate.



edit: im trying to give reasons that dont have to do with it being morally wrong, per my christian beliefs, since that reason seems to get shot down for some reason.
If sex is meant for procreation then what about oral sex. When guys have felations or when a girl has cunnilingus, the intent is not to procreate. Of this I am sure.

And if you're saying that sex should only be between people that want to procreate and since ***s can't procreate with their partner, then maybe we (or you) shouldn't think of the intimate acts between homosexuals as sex but rather a pleasurable activity.

I don't mind that most of your beliefs are in some way shaped by your religious values but come on now, religion is backwards sometimes.
it wasn't until about 2 decades ago that the Catholic Church (a religious institution) finally apologized for having Galileo killed because he said the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.

And sex doesn't lead to love. Sex leads to orgasm. if you happen to feel some other emotional feeling, then fine.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:29 PM   #2335 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

I have a question for Oojay, you've been using Christianity as your ground for alot of things, but according to your logic sex before marriage is okay.

Explain.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #2336 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I have a question for Oojay, you've been using Christianity as your ground for alot of things, but according to your logic sex before marriage is okay.

Explain.
religion (and lakc thereof) is one of the elements in dtermining what a person thinks is right or wrong.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #2337 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Raine is a buddist monk.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:27 PM   #2338 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

"well its not really fair if youre just assuming that all babies will die upon birth. ABORTION IS MURDER"

well
technichally its not
because
the fetus has not taken a breath yet
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.

Last edited by tdoc210; 12-08-2006 at 03:32 PM.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:28 PM   #2339 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
"well its not really fair if youre just assuming that all babies will die upon birth. ABORTION IS MURDER"
Murder is a crime and is illegal.
So if abortion is murder why is it legal in some states?
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:31 PM   #2340 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
well its not really fair if youre just assuming that all babies will die upon birth. ABORTION IS MURDER




and i do get your point. i know i cant stop g@ys from ahving sex or loving each other, but thats where it needs to stop. they dont need to get married even if they think they "love" each other.
whats wrong with *** people
you seem to love watching oiled men grope themselves
why dont you say this to addidass.
Love is not determined by you
*** people are people who can love, probably more
than hetero's anyway
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.