Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 04:10 PM   #2341 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Doctors take a hippocratic oath that says they cannot take a life and blah blah blah. This why when people who get the death penalty and have to die by lethal injection do not have a dcotor stick them with a needle. (however a doctor does supervise it)
In most states where abortion is legal, most doctors who have to perform an abortion usually don't do it or will tell the patient that it isn't a good idea to have an abortion when the fertilized egg is past the first trimeter.
After the first trimester the fertilized egg resemles human features. Like arms, legs and whatnot.
Ive already said numerous times that Im against the death penalty as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
You and I are human. we have human physical charcteristics and we are capable of conscious thought. A fetus is not capable of conscious thought. and if it is, it can't voice its opinion, can't protest to such a procedure.
Think about kids who are medically emancipated fromt heir parents. They are capable of conscious thought and recognize when their parents are neglecting their medical needs.
An unborn child can't do that.
well, would you say that its okay to kill a person in a coma b/c they have no brain activity, and can feel no pleasure or pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Part of the reason abortion is legal in some sattes is because those states have developed new defintiions for what makes a human a human.
No, its b/c democrats are in control of those blue states.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
If sex is meant for procreation then what about oral sex. When guys have felations or when a girl has cunnilingus, the intent is not to procreate. Of this I am sure.

And if you're saying that sex should only be between people that want to procreate and since ***s can't procreate with their partner, then maybe we (or you) shouldn't think of the intimate acts between homosexuals as sex but rather a pleasurable activity.
thanx for explaining oral sex to us all and while it may be pleasurable, so might f**king a sheep, or a small child. not everything thats pleasurable is right or moral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
I don't mind that most of your beliefs are in some way shaped by your religious values but come on now, religion is backwards sometimes.
it wasn't until about 2 decades ago that the Catholic Church (a religious institution) finally apologized for having Galileo killed because he said the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.
please refresh my memory what Galileo has to do with g@y marriage again? and im in no way a catholic, more pentocostal actually. and I dont understand why I should constantly have to defend my religious and common sensical moral beliefs to everyone.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:17 PM   #2342 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I have a question for Oojay, you've been using Christianity as your ground for alot of things, but according to your logic sex before marriage is okay.

Explain.
no, its not okay. I never said it was, although I am guilty of it myself. And I am forced to use religion as my basis when people dont listen to common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
"well its not really fair if youre just assuming that all babies will die upon birth. ABORTION IS MURDER"

well
technichally its not
because
the fetus has not taken a breath yet
they get oxygen from the mothers umbilicle cord, so you my friend are wrong. and is it okay to just randomly kill fish b/c they dont breath air? or to kill old people who have to use oxygen tanks?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Murder is a crime and is illegal.
So if abortion is murder why is it legal in some states?
youd have to ask your democrats who are now in control that one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
whats wrong with *** people
you seem to love watching oiled men grope themselves
why dont you say this to addidass.
Love is not determined by you
*** people are people who can love, probably more
than hetero's anyway
theres nothing wrong with g@y people, its their actions that I think are wrong. and I never said I determined what love is, god did. im just passing the word on. and I would be happy to say any of this to adidasss, yourself, or any other homosexuals who want to jump in. and good job on the wrestling insult
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:03 PM   #2343 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

wow, because calling me a homosexual is a real great insult.
God doesnt exist in at least in the form you perceive him as.
By your logic
if it exists he created it
put 1 and 2 together.
God created homosexuals
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:09 PM   #2344 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
wow, because calling me a homosexual is a real great insult.
God doesnt exist in at least in the form you perceive him as.
By your logic
if it exists he created it
put 1 and 2 together.
God created homosexuals
god created maskind. he gave them freewill. the freewill of sinner's created homosexuality.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #2345 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

But we are all sinners.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #2346 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
But we are all sinners.
yes, but we dont say its ok. we repent. homosexuals think its ok and have no remorse.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #2347 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
yes, but we dont say its ok. we repent. homosexuals think its ok and have no remorse.
Oh yeah because homosexuals really are stone cold individuals
if anything they cna be the nicest peopel on the world
nicer than any of you christians
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #2348 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
Oh yeah because homosexuals really are stone cold individuals
if anything they cna be the nicest peopel on the world
nicer than any of you christians
being nice has nothing to do with being g@y, christian, or a sinner.im sure that hitler may have been a frindly person, but.....
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #2349 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
Oh yeah because homosexuals really are stone cold individuals
if anything they cna be the nicest peopel on the world
nicer than any of you christians
Quit with the condescension towards Christian bullshit. What is the problem with them?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #2350 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

I think you meant to quote oojay?
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.