Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 05:49 PM   #2371 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

And has a shite taste in music...now that is a sin.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:51 PM   #2372 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Unless you consider Christians gossiping just spreading the holy word about their brothers and sisters.



Or as right-track said, all the pastors and preachers. Its not just catholics that have a thing for little boys and abuse their power.

Or how about masterbating? Do you think they get on their knees after doing it and repent sincerely sorrow for what they were doing?

Or how about how often the christian populace probably takes the lords name in vain?

I can go on. Christians are people, they fuck up and do it again and they may repent but that doesn't make them sincerely sorry.


EDIT: And for the record i'm not saying all christians are like this, christians are people as colorful and different as any other group of people. You can judge them as people as a whole group because of how different they all are.
just b/c christians you know gossip doesnt mean all do. youre just steretyping.


and I dont know anything about priests masturbating. I dont know why they would b/c its only catholic priests that cant marry. pentecostal priests have wives, genius.


and all people sin. but christians repent and make a conscious effort not to do it again. unlike g@ys who choose to spend their entire life in sin.


And we may as well change the name of this thrad to "The Official Lets Argue With Oojay Because We're All Too Ignorant And Narrow-Minded To Think For Ourselves And We Just Go With Whatever CNN Tells Us And We Enjoy G@y Sex and Murdering Babies Thread"
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:53 PM   #2373 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
I'm not a Catholic either. My knowledge of Christianity predominately stems from both my parents being Church Of England.
In fact I abandoned any religious belief years ago. Mainly because of the hypocrisy. I much prefer to be myself and to have my own beliefs based on how I feel morally.
I find it immoral to have any negative attitude towards homosexuals, purely because of their sexual preferences.

Of course not all Christians are pricks. And I realise that most are decent people.

I just have a problem with the Christians that have a medieval attitude to ***s.
Christians dont have negative attitudes towards g@ys, we just want to help them and show them the error of their ways so they dont go tell Hell.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:54 PM   #2374 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post


and I dont know anything about priests masturbating. I dont know why they would b/c its only catholic priests that cant marry. pentecostal priests have wives, genius.


Ukrainian Orthodox Catholic priests can marry.
In fact all priests could marry at one time, until decided otherwise by the Church at a given time in history.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:54 PM   #2375 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
just b/c christians you know gossip doesnt mean all do. youre just steretyping.


and I dont know anything about priests masturbating. I dont know why they would b/c its only catholic priests that cant marry. pentecostal priests have wives, genius.


and all people sin. but christians repent and make a conscious effort not to do it again. unlike g@ys who choose to spend their entire life in sin.


And we may as well change the name of this thrad to "The Official Lets Argue With Oojay Because We're All Too Ignorant And Narrow-Minded To Think For Ourselves And We Just Go With Whatever CNN Tells Us And We Enjoy G@y Sex and Murdering Babies Thread"
just b/c christians you know *dont or do do insert sin here* doesnt mean all do. youre just steretyping.


I rest my case.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #2376 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
just b/c christians you know *dont or do insert sin here* doesnt mean all do. youre just steretyping.


I rest my case.
rest it knowing that youre wrong I suppose. Since when do stereotypes apply to all poeple in a particular group just b/c you say so? thats vastly narrow-minded of you. ive talked about sin and repenting and how g@ys dont about 100 times. if you dont understand then thats your problem.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #2377 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
No, I phrased that wrong though.
I mean tdoc's blind hate towards christian.

*edits post*
its not blind i have my reasons, and its not liek i ahte every single christian.
One reason however is people liek oojay, who are so radicaly stupid about it.
Im against organized religion as a whole, but i do not hate jesus, if hew was in it just for peace and goodwill, well props to him, bur it is peopel like oojay here, degrading people who are not commiting any sins at all. ***s, are capable of love, its an emotion .. so i guess there not capable of feeling happy or sad, or angry.
i bet you have always wanted to experience war too oojay
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:00 PM   #2378 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
its not blind i have my reasons, and its not liek i ahte every single christian.
One reason however is people liek oojay, who are so radicaly stupid about it.
Im against organized religion as a whole, but i do not hate jesus, if hew was in it just for peace and goodwill, well props to him, bur it is peopel like oojay here, degrading people who are not commiting any sins at all. ***s, are capable of love, its an emotion .. so i guess there not capable of feeling happy or sad, or angry.
i bet you have always wanted to experience war too oojay
Jesus is the one who said homosexuality is a sin, genius, so get your logic straight. and why would i want to experience war? and believeing what the bible says isnt "radically stupid". its called being religious. you are just against organized religion b/c you think itll make you cool this week. next week youll buy a yo-yo b/c you think itll make you cool. you are ignorant.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #2379 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

For good measure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
oojayism- a moronic bastardization of jesus's word. Jesus embraced all people, and showed them love. Oojayism folowers hates ***s, and call them sinners. jesus does not support hate.
mamagarmrism- believes whatever CNN tells him. is against free thinking and common sense. and loves homosexuals of all sort and murdering babies.




and no, jesus doesnt support hate..................or homosexuality
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:05 PM   #2380 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
rest it knowing that youre wrong I suppose. Since when do stereotypes apply to all poeple in a particular group just b/c you say so? thats vastly narrow-minded of you. ive talked about sin and repenting and how g@ys dont about 100 times. if you dont understand then thats your problem.
You're missing what I was getting at this whole time.

Not all christians repent sincerely, or even repent. All christians sin and alot of the time don't even realize it. All christians are people, just like everyone else. Read my posts and quit calling me narrow minded i'm not the one justifying my hate for homosexuals by jewish folk tales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamagarmr View Post
its not blind i have my reasons, and its not liek i ahte every single christian.
One reason however is people liek oojay, who are so radicaly stupid about it.
Im against organized religion as a whole, but i do not hate jesus, if hew was in it just for peace and goodwill, well props to him, bur it is peopel like oojay here, degrading people who are not commiting any sins at all. ***s, are capable of love, its an emotion .. so i guess there not capable of feeling happy or sad, or angry.
i bet you have always wanted to experience war too oojay
Well okay then as long as you understand not all christians are douchebags.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.