The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #10111 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,223
Default

Ladies:

Why does a me watching pornography freak you out so? Some say it interferes with how you view woman in real life, but I don't have an issue with that. Nor do I objectify woman, quite the opposite i think

Its probably just the fact that a dude who has to resort to pornography and can't otherwise get laid is likely a turn off?

prolly answered my own question
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #10112 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ladies:

Why does a me watching pornography freak you out so? Some say it interferes with how you view woman in real life, but I don't have an issue with that. Nor do I objectify woman, quite the opposite i think
Personally the only time I take issue with it is if you're into something illegal/violent/disgusting. If you're into rape porn, I'm probably going to think twice about being around you.
hate paper doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #10113 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,223
Default

what constitutes disgusting?(open question)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #10114 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 423
Default

Bestiality, 400 pound women, women in their 80's.
hate paper doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #10115 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,223
Default

according to your standard I think I'm doing okay
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:08 PM   #10116 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ladies:

Why does a me watching pornography freak you out so? Some say it interferes with how you view woman in real life, but I don't have an issue with that. Nor do I objectify woman, quite the opposite i think

Its probably just the fact that a dude who has to resort to pornography and can't otherwise get laid is likely a turn off?

prolly answered my own question
haha

i'll tell ya one thing i learned about women, it's all about their moods.
if they're not in a sexual mood it's likely everything you say sexually is gonna make you look like a creep, if they're in the mood however everything that creep said can turn into foreplay. (but only if you say the right words)

Girls know guys watch porn, but they don't wanna hear about it our faps outta nowhere

you gotta ease them in you know?
Set the mood, light some candles and then you pop in a porn xD
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #10117 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@Whtvrdude

lol don't feel bad for being straight dude, try a tranny maybe, that could work. ^_^



would it bother you if i use this quote? xD

i luv it! <3

And yea, that is what i read, that the taste of semen depends on what the guy ate that day.
Yip that's fine.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #10118 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
you gotta ease them in you know?
Set the mood, light some candles and then you pop in a porn xD
The first time I ever had a blind date with a woman, she invited me over to her place and did just that.

So it's not just men who like to watch porn.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #10119 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
The first time I ever had a blind date with a woman, she invited me over to her place and did just that.

So it's not just men who like to watch porn.
She sounds like a keeper
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #10120 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate paper doll View Post
How do you feel about dating someone you're much older or younger than? How old is too old, and how young is too young?
I'm almost 24, and a +/-5 year age difference is good for me, at least at this point in my life. I definitely wouldn't go more than 5 years younger because that's practically robbing the cradle, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ladies:

Why does a me watching pornography freak you out so? Some say it interferes with how you view woman in real life, but I don't have an issue with that. Nor do I objectify woman, quite the opposite i think

Its probably just the fact that a dude who has to resort to pornography and can't otherwise get laid is likely a turn off?

prolly answered my own question
A guy watching porn doesn't bother me, because people watch porn. It would only start to bother me if he expects real life sex to emulate porn sex (i.e. that over-acted bull****), or thinking that his partner would be okay with certain acts just because it was shown in porn. It gets freaky and creepy if he watches gross things, with themes like rape/sexual assault, child porn, bestiality, torture/abuse, necrophilia, or anything else that is obviously non-consensual.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.