The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #3161 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
and smelly.
I think Vegan will agree with me that those are underrated too.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #3162 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Girls with dreads are fucking awesome. And I'm pretty sure you can apply dry shampoo to dreads can't you? People with dreads I've met in the past haven't been particularly smelly, not thaty I've noticed anyway.

My friends keep telling me to get dreads but I ain't sure about it, not sure if I could pull it off.
I think they use hemp shampoos and stuff. There are also brands specifically for dreadheads.



I think the belief that dreadheads dont wash their hair is mostly wrong though I'm sure there are exceptions.

I can go for a long time without washing my hair and I honestly don't think unwashed hair smells that bad, and my hair is oily too, I don't sense that awful odor that everyone says oily hair has.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #3163 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 749
Default

I've been told that they CAN wash their hair but only with shampoo intended for black hair.
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:50 AM   #3164 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
downwardspiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 734
Default

hahahaha DREADY OR NOT
__________________


downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:12 AM   #3165 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I can go for a long time without washing my hair and I honestly don't think unwashed hair smells that bad, and my hair is oily too, I don't sense that awful odor that everyone says oily hair has.
... because it's your hair on your head. The smell has arisen gradually on you. If you don't shower at all for a month you won't notice the smell that much but that doesn't mean other people won't. Boob to date I think this has been your most ridiculous statement.
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:13 AM   #3166 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,584
Default

Barnard... he's been making so many of them he doesn't notice them that much.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:54 AM   #3167 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Scarlett O'Hara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Barnard... he's been making so many of them he doesn't notice them that much.
He's really losing it lately. And tries to make everything about shaved heads lol.
__________________
"Elph is truly an enfant terrible of the forum, bless and curse him" - Marie, Queen of Thots
Scarlett O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:10 AM   #3168 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnard17 View Post
... because it's your hair on your head. The smell has arisen gradually on you. If you don't shower at all for a month you won't notice the smell that much but that doesn't mean other people won't. Boob to date I think this has been your most ridiculous statement.
I was already suspecting that as the reason but thanks for clearing that up,

I would shower a lot more if I actually left the house, but that's my grandmother's fault as much as mine, maybe more because nobody can ever find the time to teach me how to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
He's really losing it lately. And tries to make everything about shaved heads lol.
Not since I made a thread about it but since the only other big contibutor hasn't been around lately the thread has died down so either you should all contibute to it or I'm gonna revert to my old habit.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #3169 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: so cal/arizona
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I think they use hemp shampoos and stuff. There are also brands specifically for dreadheads.



I think the belief that dreadheads dont wash their hair is mostly wrong though I'm sure there are exceptions.

I can go for a long time without washing my hair and I honestly don't think unwashed hair smells that bad, and my hair is oily too, I don't sense that awful odor that everyone says oily hair has.
wtf?? lol.. i wouldnt know im a white girl..
hissundaygirl09. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #3170 (permalink)
Dr. Prunk
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

White girls can have dreads too dummy.

It's not f*cking something that Jamaican people can just grow naturally.
__________________
It's only knock n' knowall, but I like it

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.