The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #8421 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ewww gross Batty
Hey, I wasn't just talking to BD.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #8422 (permalink)
Blunt After Blunt After
 
Circe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a French-ass restaurant
Posts: 337
Default

Right, so someone asked me this today and I figured it might be interesting if I proposed it to the libido kids over here:

You are approached by a porn director who offers you a one-off performance in a 30 minute standard porn film with an average-looking member of the opposite sex. You have to show your face but your name won't be included in the title. What is the minimum amount of money you'd need to be paid to be willing to participate in your current financial situation?

What if your partner was of the same sex? What if the film was made in a sleazy studio, you had no idea if your partner was clean of STIs and protection was a no-no? What if at some point in the film something had to go up your anus? What if at some point in the film your partner had to poo on your chest? What if at some point in the film you had to poo on your partner's chest? What if the other actor was taken out of the film entirely and it was just 15 minutes of you masturbating?
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #8423 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 3,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Right, so someone asked me this today and I figured it might be interesting if I proposed it to the libido kids over here:

You are approached by a porn director who offers you a one-off performance in a 30 minute standard porn film with an average-looking member of the opposite sex. You have to show your face but your name won't be included in the title. What is the minimum amount of money you'd need to be paid to be willing to participate in your current financial situation?

What if your partner was of the same sex? What if the film was made in a sleazy studio, you had no idea if your partner was clean of STIs and protection was a no-no? What if at some point in the film something had to go up your anus? What if at some point in the film your partner had to poo on your chest? What if at some point in the film you had to poo on your partner's chest? What if the other actor was taken out of the film entirely and it was just 15 minutes of you masturbating?
A shit ton. It's more lucrative to just specialise in fetishes like smoking or feet, because not only do they pay more, you don't really do anything embarrassing
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #8424 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,752
Default

I'd roll on it for a few hundred dollars and request a 36 pack of Busch. I wouldn't crap on the other persons chest until I was done with the 36 pack of Busch though.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #8425 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 3,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I'd roll on it for a few hundred dollars and request a 36 pack of Busch. I wouldn't crap on the other persons chest until I was done with the 36 pack of Busch though.
I had an ex who did something similar....
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #8426 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I had an ex who did something similar....
He loved the cock. Nothing you can do when its love at first cock girl.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #8427 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,680
Default

$200 is all I can afford to pay.
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #8428 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
$200 is all I can afford to pay.
I'll crap on your chest free of charge then.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #8429 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 3,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
He loved the cock. Nothing you can do when its love at first cock girl.
Not the same ex, lmao

This is the one who tried to fist me, got every girl he dated (except me, thank u antisemitic ovaries) pregnant even someone when we were dating still...., and the one who liked to eat Taco Bell Fire sauce out of the girl before me's ass (she reciprocated)
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #8430 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
zombie kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: in a grave.
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Right, so someone asked me this today and I figured it might be interesting if I proposed it to the libido kids over here:

You are approached by a porn director who offers you a one-off performance in a 30 minute standard porn film with an average-looking member of the opposite sex. You have to show your face but your name won't be included in the title. What is the minimum amount of money you'd need to be paid to be willing to participate in your current financial situation?

What if your partner was of the same sex? What if the film was made in a sleazy studio, you had no idea if your partner was clean of STIs and protection was a no-no? What if at some point in the film something had to go up your anus? What if at some point in the film your partner had to poo on your chest? What if at some point in the film you had to poo on your partner's chest? What if the other actor was taken out of the film entirely and it was just 15 minutes of you masturbating?
I'd have to be paid a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY. Even more if the other person is male...
zombie kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.