Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/)
-   -   The discuss your poo deposits thread (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/61286-discuss-your-poo-deposits-thread.html)

Celladorina 03-08-2012 05:33 PM

The discuss your poo deposits thread
 
I talk to my friends about my dumps all the time. So now we are going to. I went for a load today, 2 massive times, and then the third it was hard to get out in full, and you know what that means - seriously stinky shit. My dad someone used to spray paint at work, it had me in stitches.

I go 5-6 times a day. What about you guys?

No need to thank me for my amazing thread choice, I feel like I'm really bringing more emphasise on the human body, I can't just have a sex thread without this.

GuitarBizarre 03-08-2012 05:35 PM

Posting from my toilet right now.

The wonders of smartphones.

someonecompletelyrandom 03-08-2012 05:37 PM

Five to six times a day?!

What kinda fiber are you eating?!

Frownland 03-08-2012 05:40 PM

Anyone else hate when toilets have an automatic sensor so that it flushes the moment that you stand up? I like to have a lookie loo before I flush, so that I can have the "I made that beast" moment of pride. All that work, gone without me being able to take a picture with it :(

Celladorina 03-08-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1163317)
Anyone else hate when toilets have an automatic sensor so that it flushes the moment that you stand up? I like to have a lookie loo before I flush, so that I can have the "I made that beast" moment of pride. All that work, gone without me being able to take a picture with it :(

:laughing:

I do too.

Conan Warrior - I eat normal cereal, but it's just a fast digestive system. Funnily enough I have irritable bowel syndrome.

FRED HALE SR. 03-08-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conan (Post 1163316)
Five to six times a day?!

What kinda fiber are you eating?!

No ****. I'm usually in the morning once a day after my coffee. Vanilla needs to see a doctor or contact Guinness.

skaltezon 03-08-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1163317)
Anyone else hate when toilets have an automatic sensor so that it flushes the moment that you stand up? I like to have a lookie loo before I flush, so that I can have the "I made that beast" moment of pride. All that work, gone without me being able to take a picture with it :(

Dude, just put a big gob of shit over the photocell before you stand up. http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...de_999/doh.gif

Celladorina 03-08-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. (Post 1163321)
No ****. I'm usually in the morning once a day after my coffee. Vanilla needs to see a doctor or contact Guinness.

Do you know how tiny I am? I crap the fat away.

midnight rain 03-08-2012 05:48 PM

Anyone else have to go the same time each day? I always have to go in the morning and it always makes me late for classes.

FRED HALE SR. 03-08-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1163324)
Do you know how tiny I am? I crap the fat away.

That sounds like a good name for a song. I crap the fat away would be an instant hit. You got good flow kid, good flow.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.