Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2018, 04:14 PM   #111 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

I saw a YT video about how the medical trend is moving towards the best doctors are the ones who can google the best, not necessarily know the most. Whatchaknowboutdat?

The video was "real doctor watches medical tv shows"...
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:20 PM   #112 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
This is blatantly and patently untrue. Not really in the mood to bring up proof that you could find yourself in about 2 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So you're basing your stance off of 2 seconds of googling. Super science!
Come on, you two. I've been waiting for a throwdown with sources between you two on vaccines for a while now.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:26 PM   #113 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So you're basing your stance off of 2 seconds of googling. Super science!
Not in the mood tonight. Try me.

30 Solid Scientific Studies That Proves Vaccines Cause Autism


Court Awards Family $1.5 MILLION+ For Daughter's Vaccine Injury

Tennessee Medical Office Stops Administering Vaccines Because They Cause Autism

The Vaccine-Autism Connection Explained

Thimerasol: CDC Releases Documents Showing They Knew Vaccine Preservative Causes Autism


Italian Courts Rule That Vaccines Cause Autism

But this post was a waste of time, because you're just going to $hit on the sources in attempt to cause strife and induce arguments.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:29 PM   #114 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Why should I have to spoon feed you people? You're adults FFS.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:32 PM   #115 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,259
Default

Its not spoon feeding as much as providing a foundation for your argument. Frown should also provide sources.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #116 (permalink)
My Sorrow is Luminous
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,088
Default

not trying to stir ****, but isn't vaccination by force contrary to your anarchist ethos OH


I'm for it, but I get to be for common sense because I voted for Hillary Clinton or something
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

"That's the end of my life. The rest is posthumous."
elphenor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #117 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Bruh if your sources are conspiracy theory **** then of course they're going to get **** on. The only people who take that seriously are conspiracy nuts with logic problems.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #118 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

VIDEOS


Autism: Made In The U.S.A.


Vaxxed: From Cover-Up To Catastrophe

These are hosted on Archive.org, so I don't think I can embed them.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #119 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
not trying to stir ****, but isn't vaccination by force contrary to the anarchist ethos OH
I guess OH would say, "**** it this is an exception. Pandemics shouldn't be a choice."
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #120 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Bruh if your sources are conspiracy theory **** then of course they're going to get **** on. The only people who take that seriously are conspiracy nuts with logic problems.
Just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it not true, bruh.

Ever think that maybe mainstream media refuses to post certain things because they have an agenda or are sponsored by drug compaines? No, of course you din't think that.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.