Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   What Did President Trump Do Now? (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/87986-what-did-president-trump-do-now.html)

OccultHawk 03-23-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Read that last sentence again. 2 out of 3 Republicans hating Trumpcare because it messes with Obamacare too much.
I saw that on CNN today and practically had to go beat off. Some Repugs actually think it's too liberal though. As long as it doesn't pass I'm cool.

The Batlord 03-23-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1816159)
I thought the SNL skits about Trump were hilarious though, and that's about as mocking toward him as it gets. You guys need more flexibility.

SNL is trash though and their political sketches are cringey as ****.

Anteater 03-23-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1816166)
SNL is trash though and there political sketches are cringey as ****.

I enjoy a lot of things ironically. Except yacht rock and smooth jazz. Those are foh realioz.

elphenor 03-23-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1816149)
The laughter never ends. :D :D :D

https://image.ibb.co/nDcx0a/Obama_Gate.jpg

Why are you obsessed with Obama still and why in this thread

elphenor 03-23-2017 09:28 PM

And yeah Repubs are getting gun shy now that it's time to actually murder their constituents

Anteater 03-23-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1816161)
It is a pretty lame joke considering Obama's legacy is doing just fine. The more buyers remorse sets in the better Obama looks in hindsight.

Did ya see the recent Fox News poll on Trumpcare? The majority of Republicans are against it.

27% because it doesn't change Obamacare enough.

66% because it changes Obamacare too much.

Read that last sentence again. 2 out of 3 Republicans hating Trumpcare because it messes with Obamacare too much.

:D:D:D:D

Why even cite a Fox News poll when I've seen you put them on the same level as Breitbart and Infowars? We don't tolerate no conservative bias 'round here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1816170)
Why are you obsessed with Obama still and why in this thread

Because he's still very relevant when discussing Trump. He's great meme material.

elphenor 03-23-2017 10:07 PM

No

And no

It's basically the most irrelevant unfunny thing in politics rn
It was an obvious and pathetic attempt of a dodge to begin with that only his most devout followers went slobbering after

Anteater 03-23-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphenor (Post 1816173)
No

And no

It's basically the most irrelevant unfunny thing in politics rn
It was an obvious and pathetic attempt of a dodge to begin with that only his most devout followers went slobbering after

Trump Tower was wiretapped by the FBI from 2011 to 2013, but for a supposedly unrelated investigation that had nothing to do with Trump himself. Plus it predated his bid for the presidency by at least a year. Still interesting though.

The joke becomes funnier the more information you actually have. And the reactions I'm seeing so far are just icing on the cake. :D

Chula Vista 03-23-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteater (Post 1816172)
Why even cite a Fox News poll when I've seen you put them on the same level as Breitbart and Infowars?

You got the wrong guy. I've never compared Fox with either of those two. I used Fox because if I'd used CNN you would have come up with a similarly lame retort.

You got proof on that claim about the FBI and Trump Tower? Or you just throwing it out their to deflect from your terrible Obama joke?

Anteater 03-23-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chula Vista (Post 1816176)
You got the wrong guy. I've never compared Fox with either of those two. I used Fox because if I'd used CNN you would have come up with a similarly lame retort.

You got proof on that claim about the FBI and Trump Tower? Or you just throwing it out their to deflect from your terrible Obama joke?

How 'bout some Newsweek?

The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower, But Not to Monitor Trump

You should know by now that I love to deal in facts, even if you disagree with my viewpoints on whatever is being discussed.

CNN and Fox are both equally "lame".


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.