Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #1721 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Interesting, 6/10

__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #1722 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
crazyaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 84
Default

Sorry, sounded avrage to me. 5/10. Its nothing special

Bark Psychosis - A Street Scene - YouTube
__________________
I love beautiful things :3
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...nn-d31ntv3.jpg
crazyaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #1723 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Default

This music recording is kinda rough. I would like to know what you guys think. It's on Youtube - Reality TV Show by The Zeppos.
yoshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #1724 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Mooneh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Wales
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyaga View Post
Sorry, sounded avrage to me. 5/10. Its nothing special

Bark Psychosis - A Street Scene - YouTube
Not the type of music I listen to, but it's nice with some dark vocals. 6/10.


Frank Zappa - Willie the Pimp - YouTube
Mooneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #1725 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Rock N' Roll Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooneh View Post
7/10 Zappa is fantastic, but I've never been than much into his music to start liking all the strange stuff he made.


I've always thought how much that song's chorus sounds like a Frank Zappa thing.

__________________
Rock N' Roll Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #1726 (permalink)
Do good.
 
Blarobbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 2,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N' Roll Clown View Post
7/10 Zappa is fantastic, but I've never been than much into his music to start liking all the strange stuff he made.


I've always thought how much that song's chorus sounds like a Frank Zappa thing.
I never feel comfortable listening to classic rock if I'm not in a car with the windows down. It's nice enough, it just doesn't do anything for me. 5/10 (or 7/10 in a moving vehicle).

__________________
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Blarobbarg

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #1727 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I've certainly been listening to my fair share of Tim Buckley as of late, although I've predominately been focusing on the Goodbye and Hello album. This is likewise delightful. His more "psych-folk" compositions are what tend to draw my interest, and his voice along with the instrumentation on the track make this a really wonderful listening experience. Unlike many of my peers, I prefer Tim Buckley's music to his son's.

CocoRosie - Good Friday

I like the dual voices in the track above. Its quite unique and gives the song an interesting feel. Also I like the classical nature of the guitar. This is a song I'd put on a blissful playlist for when I just wanna chill out. Definitely a good piece of music.

Check these guys out. They're from Austin, Tx. Called Live At Midnight.

jjknox123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #1728 (permalink)
Do good.
 
Blarobbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 2,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjknox123 View Post
I like the dual voices in the track above. Its quite unique and gives the song an interesting feel. Also I like the classical nature of the guitar. This is a song I'd put on a blissful playlist for when I just wanna chill out. Definitely a good piece of music.

Check these guys out. They're from Austin, Tx. Called Live At Midnight.

Well, I guess I'll reply to the spammer then, why not.

Relatively mediocre indie/slowcore/whatever-rock-sub-sub-subgenre you want to call it. Granted, not as bad as I was expecting from someone obviously advertising their own band, but that doesn't make it any better. 5/10.

__________________
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Blarobbarg

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #1729 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
FrigginParadox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY/LA
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Well, I guess I'll reply to the spammer then, why not.

Relatively mediocre indie/slowcore/whatever-rock-sub-sub-subgenre you want to call it. Granted, not as bad as I was expecting from someone obviously advertising their own band, but that doesn't make it any better. 5/10.

i didnt really like it too much, its not really my type of music either, 3/10


Bizzy Bone ft. Spoke-In-Words - Blown Away - YouTube
FrigginParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #1730 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrigginParadox View Post
i didnt really like it too much, its not really my type of music either, 3/10

Very chill beat. This grew on me after a few listens. I enjoy this. 7/10

Causeway Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.