Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #1431 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Exactly.......SUGGESTS! Not proven to every degree. So how can you say God doesn't exist when you can't even prove your own theory!
your theory is also suggestive..you suggest that there is a god..and he almighty


you are redundent upon yourself

good night and thank you for shattering the worlds lowest iq record
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #1432 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Exactly.......SUGGESTS! Not proven to every degree. So how can you say God doesn't exist when you can't even prove your own theory!
Because nothing can be proven to every degree. That's the beauty of science, it would be unscientific to claim that it has. To be rigid, unchanging and to ignore evidence would be leading use onto a falsely zealous pass similar to that of a blinkered religion, which would be inneffective and pointless. As a scientist a person must always be open to the notion that they are not 100% correct, and willing to take on board contrary evidence, as long as it is well founded using results which are unprejudiced, or at least as unprejudiced as possible.
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:32 PM   #1433 (permalink)
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol
 
Juggalo4life88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bad Axe, MI
Posts: 122
Default

Stupid if you ask me. Christianity is all that's true........END OF STORY! And youu go around in circles because we ask you where did this come from, and you say from here. We're like, okay , where did this come from? And them you say that it came from the very thing you just said for the first question. If you ask me it's lame and you have no idea what the hell you're even backing.
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:32 PM   #1434 (permalink)
Long time no see
 
ZeppelinAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: somewhere in Michigan
Posts: 512
Default

we are not the same person, and evolution just doesnt make sence to me, too many missing pieces, creation tells you exactly how things were made
__________________
not that old signature
ZeppelinAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:33 PM   #1435 (permalink)
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol
 
Juggalo4life88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bad Axe, MI
Posts: 122
Default

Then science is an orginized system of ignorance, isn't it?!?!
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:33 PM   #1436 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Yeah, and it is totally ridiculous.
Please, I gave you a scenario of how evolution occurs, point out the "missing pieces"
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #1437 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Stupid if you ask me. Christianity is all that's true........END OF STORY! And youu go around in circles because we ask you where did this come from, and you say from here. We're like, okay , where did this come from? And them you say that it came from the very thing you just said for the first question. If you ask me it's lame and you have no idea what the hell you're even backing.

Let me guess your angry becuse you failed science?
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #1438 (permalink)
Whitewater!
 
Merkaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,885
Default

Juggalo, what is more comprehensive;

A scientifically thorough interpretation of Earth, or;

A hundred different religions that all come to a different conclusion on how things happened. Religions created by man. And man, who when created knew nothing of time before them. So in theory, had to come up with some way of explaining how they came to be, since they had no technology to work with.
__________________
She thinks I'm a reclusive genius, she's going to be very disappointed when she finds out i'm a reclusive wanker
Merkaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #1439 (permalink)
My home? Discabled,
 
Barnard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Christianity is all that's true........END OF STORY!
Prove it. Oh wait! I forgot! Only God can, lolz. How silly of me, to expect a zealous Christian to do anything other than COMPLETELY shaft burden of proof in a pitiful attempt to gain moral highground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
And them you say that it came from the very thing you just said for the first question.
Maybe the problem is that you ask the same question over and over again? Ask the same question, get the same answer.
__________________


Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:35 PM   #1440 (permalink)
Long time no see
 
ZeppelinAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: somewhere in Michigan
Posts: 512
Default

how did the first being come to be, he had to be created, evolution doesnt say were it came from.
__________________
not that old signature
ZeppelinAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.