Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 08:41 AM   #1621 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

Hobo, quit bickering with Don and come join our Songwriting forum revival. You come and do the same, Don (I'm not going to call you 'Rebirth', for now).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:42 AM   #1622 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

I what? What did I just say? I said I got rid of that angle in the first day. Hate site about boo boo? It was just a funny article about booey that I wrote. What the hell are you - never mind, I think you are just weird to be honest.
Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:46 AM   #1623 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

I'm pretty sure most people here only saw the article about Booboo and the one about MusicBanter moderation and haven't visited your site since then. Its not that strange for them to have assumed most of the articles on your site would have similar themes to those two initial articles.

Songwriting forum revival, NOW.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:48 AM   #1624 (permalink)
that's my war face.
 
TrampInaTux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,418
Default

DRMO you're right. This argument should stop, it's going nowhere. I'll leave it... for now.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:52 AM   #1625 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
I'm pretty sure most people here only saw the article about Booboo and the one about MusicBanter moderation and haven't visited your site since then. Its not that strange for them to have assumed most of the articles on your site would have similar themes to those two initial articles.

Songwriting forum revival, NOW.
I never said it wasn't strange for him to think that way, I just responded(?).

I'll give ya the link if you wanted it: valonpwns.piczo.com

Haven't updated it in awhile though.
Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:18 AM   #1626 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

The part about wikipedia on your site is very entertaining indeed... and should give people ideas...

So anyway, God doesn't exist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:27 AM   #1627 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

So how can something come from nothing? It's a basic mathematical and physical law that matter can't be created from nothing. So what are your theories on that if God doesn't exist?

And cheers for the nice word. I didn't realise how many hoobastank fans there were untill I wrote that article. Jeez, almost 300MB's of hoobastank fan hate mail. I'll probably make a hate-mail dedication page soon and reply to some of the comical e-mails.
Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:07 AM   #1628 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

The universe didn't necessarily have to have a beginning. That's an assumption. Even if it did have a beginning, then it won't necessarily be correct to assume that the current laws of physics would have been applicable to the situation.

I'm completely undecided about the whole situation and don't think it serves any practical purpose for me to know, so I'm not really worried about it. I'm happy to say that I've heard the God-based creation idea and all of its flaws enough times to not believe it at all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:09 AM   #1629 (permalink)
dontcareaboutyou
 
swim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,188
Default

That's what I think that things just always were.
__________________
http://nakednaps.bandcamp.com/
swim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #1630 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Even if it did have a beginning, then it won't necessarily be correct to assume that the current laws of physics would have been applicable to the situation.
So, aren't you pretty much saying that God can exist then? If we take God as being some form of creator or someone who began life in the universe (and nothing more).

I've heard the no beginning argument a lot. But it just doesn't make sense to my mathematical brain. You can't just say something always was, because you can't apply it to anything of existence; it just doesn't make sense scientifically. And if you say that the current laws didn't apply in the beginning of time, then what made them change to the way they are now and what were the laws?
Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.