The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #4921 (permalink)
Rocket Appliances
 
DoctorSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,335
Default

its all about the long, slender legs boys

dayum gurl
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #4922 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
Guybrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 6,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSoft View Post
its all about the long, slender legs boys

dayum gurl
For all you know, that could be a picture of clean shaven man legs.
__________________
Something Completely Different
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #4923 (permalink)
Rocket Appliances
 
DoctorSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,335
Default

that would be even more impressive
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #4924 (permalink)
shake it for me:)
 
LuckyLovexoxoxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nor Cal bxtch,California (:
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSoft View Post
that would be even more impressive
you like man legs lol
__________________
I can be your best friend and make everything wonderful or I can be your worst enemy and make your life a living hell.
LuckyLovexoxoxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #4925 (permalink)
Rocket Appliances
 
DoctorSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLovexoxoxxx View Post
you like man legs lol
h'yuck, h'yuck so do you.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #4926 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
For all you know, that could be a picture of clean shaven man legs.
Even if it is, I'd bang a girl with legs like that.
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #4927 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Sometimes I wish I had more of an ass. I hardly have a chest either! But I have the legs to make up for it. And apparently guys love tall girls (I'm 6'1") so I guess I did alright lol
Wtf. You're taller than I am.

Legs>>>ghetto booty any day
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #4928 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Wtf. You're taller than I am.
My dad is a freaking giant, that's why He's something like 6'7" or maybe even 6'8". He barely fits through doorways! My mom is only 5'7", so I'm somewhere nicely in the middle

I just realized that since I had my surgery and was told to abstain from sex for a couple of weeks, that I don't really miss it at all. I've been able to do so many more things with my boyfriend besides hopping into bed at every opportunity.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #4929 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better
 
NSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas girl living in the UK
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post

I just realized that since I had my surgery and was told to abstain from sex for a couple of weeks, that I don't really miss it at all. I've been able to do so many more things with my boyfriend besides hopping into bed at every opportunity.
I don't know your BF, but I suspect he might feel a bit differently.
__________________
Hi.
NSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #4930 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
My dad is a freaking giant, that's why He's something like 6'7" or maybe even 6'8". He barely fits through doorways! My mom is only 5'7", so I'm somewhere nicely in the middle

I just realized that since I had my surgery and was told to abstain from sex for a couple of weeks, that I don't really miss it at all. I've been able to do so many more things with my boyfriend besides hopping into bed at every opportunity.
Ah genetics. I sometimes wish I was an inch or two taller, but I guess it's kinda selfish of me to complain about it at 6'0" since there's a lot of short guys who have a more legit gripe.

How tall is your bf?
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.