Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #301 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,299
Default

Like the bathroom?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #302 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Like the bathroom?
it's way easier to remember things if you can associate them with the quality of shit you took while learning them.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:18 AM   #303 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Like the bathroom?
more of outside locations, maybe parks after hooping. just go through the cards on the picnic table or something. the bathroom during a **** would be a place but its still inside and not much different from the computer table. the more memorable the location, the better the brain should grab all these biology answers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:12 PM   #304 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
im writing all the biology questions down on flash cards to study, might get creative with it and study in different locations
When using flash cards mark a check if you get it right and x if you don’t. Once you get 3 checks in a row discard it from the deck.

Caveat: if you get two exes don’t discard it until you have 5 checks in a row.
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #305 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
When using flash cards mark a check if you get it right and x if you don’t. Once you get 3 checks in a row discard it from the deck.

Caveat: if you get two exes don’t discard it until you have 5 checks in a row.
thats what quizlet.com does, ill try that bro..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:44 PM   #306 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 14,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
thats what quizlet.com does, ill try that bro..
You know you don’t even need flash cards

I just used a three column system on paper to save money when I was a student
__________________

¡¡¡brigada juvenil anarquista!!!
FLARLY WE RIDE
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #307 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 40,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
more of outside locations, maybe parks after hooping. just go through the cards on the picnic table or something. the bathroom during a **** would be a place but its still inside and not much different from the computer table. the more memorable the location, the better the brain should grab all these biology answers
Strap yourself to the top of a bus.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #308 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Strap yourself to the top of a bus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:33 PM   #309 (permalink)
be excellent 2 each other
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 32,020
Default

TIL that kiwis aren't supposed to make your tongue itch so I'm probably allergic to them.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:50 PM   #310 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
TIL that kiwis aren't supposed to make your tongue itch so I'm probably allergic to them.
Try Australians instead
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.