Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2015, 07:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Default

I just want an address to send my texts of songs for that my texts are sung by singers. You do not understand ?

Last edited by CaptainTomate; 07-03-2015 at 07:11 AM.
CaptainTomate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 39,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTomate View Post
I just want an address to send my texts of songs for that my texts are sung by singers. You do not understand ?
Not even a little bit.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTomate View Post
I just want an address to send my texts of songs for that my texts are sung by singers. You do not understand ?
You want people to sing text messages?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Default

I want than singers (like Taylor Swift) singing my texts.
CaptainTomate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

Is that a yes?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTomate View Post
I want than singers (like Taylor Swift) singing my texts.
Sooo... are your lyrics in English?
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 39,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTomate View Post
I want than singers (like Taylor Swift) singing my texts.
Sorry,man, I don't have her number. But if you ever do, then hit me up. I'd like to hit that.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 206
Default

Writing songs for others is a clear indication that you have no confidence in what you've written. So much so that you'd rather someone else play it, so if it doesn't go over well then they can take the blame. Not a good thing to do. But let's say your music was any good, then why would you want others to take the credit for what you've created?
E5I5O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 39,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
Writing songs for others is a clear indication that you have no confidence in what you've written. So much so that you'd rather someone else play it, so if it doesn't go over well then they can take the blame. Not a good thing to do. But let's say your music was any good, then why would you want others to take the credit for what you've created?
Maybe you just don't like performing, or you're not that good at it?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Toe
Groupie
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
Writing songs for others is a clear indication that you have no confidence in what you've written. So much so that you'd rather someone else play it, so if it doesn't go over well then they can take the blame. Not a good thing to do. But let's say your music was any good, then why would you want others to take the credit for what you've created?
I don't think it indicates a lack of confidence. Maybe they just prefer collaboration or Captain Tomate wants to make a change from writing and performing their own music to making music for others to sing.
Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.