Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2017, 11:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
Buzz Killjoy
 
BastardofYoung's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,688
Default

Rose Namajunas actually impressed me more than GSP tonight... her amazing clean and well timed left hook was the best thing that happened in all events.
__________________
last.fm

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastardofYoung View Post
Rose Namajunas actually impressed me more than GSP tonight... her amazing clean and well timed left hook was the best thing that happened in all events.
she looked ****ing fearless. won me over too. right from the bell she went in ready to throw. the women's division is winning me over more and more with each event.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:47 PM   #93 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7,822
Default

I can see the appeal of UFC, much better structure than boxing. And you know there's a great chance you're going to see someone getting battered.

No surprise it's so popular.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'll support any Nazis.
"All the popularity of Adele tells me is there are a vast number of fat women in their 20s & 30s that own cats that buy an album once a year."
- Urban Hatemonger
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #94 (permalink)
FERRUM FERRO ACUITUR
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I can see the appeal of UFC, much better structure than boxing. And you know there's a great chance you're going to see someone getting battered.

No surprise it's so popular.
Other MMA promotions allow soccer kicks to a downed opponents head. If you like brutality, the UFC is actually pretty tame. If you like blood, bare knuckle boxing is fun to watch. If you like stupid people beating up on one another, team MMA is actually a thing.

__________________
My dreams are the only things that don't lie to me.
They never pretended to be real in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete
To make up for the shitiness of my day, I've bought a dimebag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Hey, if not for Zoloft, I would have stalked and serial killed a whole bunch of you folks by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:41 AM   #95 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,868
Default

connors gonna win tonight


i might stream it if im up that late
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need to be more mindful of what you post.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:46 PM   #96 (permalink)
Christ Beheader
 
ManifestBlasphemy666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Left Hand Path of Evil and Obscurity
Posts: 174
Default

Bellator with two good cards coming up.

Fedor vs Sonnen

Bader vs Mitrione

love the Tournament style wish UFC would do some tournament

Bellator is good for the sport of MMA it shows that another organization can be successful besides the UFC and more MMA to watch is always a good thing.
__________________
_|_Waging War Against The Trendies and Posers _|_

Hail to Underground and Obscure Death/Black/War Metal

Always Supporting the Misanthropic Arts Worshipping The Genocide and Armageddon
ManifestBlasphemy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:50 PM   #97 (permalink)
FERRUM FERRO ACUITUR
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManifestBlasphemy666 View Post
Bellator with two good cards coming up.

Fedor vs Sonnen

Bader vs Mitrione

love the Tournament style wish UFC would do some tournament

Bellator is good for the sport of MMA it shows that another organization can be successful besides the UFC and more MMA to watch is always a good thing.
Hopefully the Emperor has luck on his side.
__________________
My dreams are the only things that don't lie to me.
They never pretended to be real in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete
To make up for the shitiness of my day, I've bought a dimebag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Hey, if not for Zoloft, I would have stalked and serial killed a whole bunch of you folks by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2018 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.