The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #10661 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

****ing amazing! Are you people all just damn crazy over there?

Black School child almost shot dead for asking the way to school
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:16 PM   #10662 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ HaHa! But I think Trollheart's Dublin trumps Florida tbh. In Dublin even the mice form into gangs and are out to get you. As for me, I'm pretty lucky; I just have to dodge shoot-outs between rival drug cartels on my way to work - and some mornings there are no corpses at all !
Yeah it's true. One thing you do NOT want to be in a mice gang is a rat.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:17 PM   #10663 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
****ing amazing! Are you people all just damn crazy over there?

Black School child almost shot dead for asking the way to school
Quote:
Brennan Walker missed his bus and didn’t have his cell phone when he decided to knock on the door of a family home to ask directions to the school, according to the local Fox affiliate.

“Then she started yelling at me and she was like ‘why are you trying to break into my house,'”
Didn't happen.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:22 PM   #10664 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
****ing amazing! Are you people all just damn crazy over there?

Black School child almost shot dead for asking the way to school
Sigh. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Didn't happen.
The house has a security camera that has been reviewed by the police.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #10665 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Didn't happen.
What do you mean, mate?

UPDATE: The man arrested for firing a shotgun at a teenager in suburban Detroit Thursday is named Jeffery Craig Zeigler, a courthouse official confirmed to ThinkProgress. Zeigler was arraigned on one charge of assault with intent to murder and a second felony firearm charge Friday afternoon. The judge set his bond at $50,000.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:49 PM   #10666 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
What do you mean, mate?

UPDATE: The man arrested for firing a shotgun at a teenager in suburban Detroit Thursday is named Jeffery Craig Zeigler, a courthouse official confirmed to ThinkProgress. Zeigler was arraigned on one charge of assault with intent to murder and a second felony firearm charge Friday afternoon. The judge set his bond at $50,000.
I never said the shooting didn't happen.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:52 PM   #10667 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I never said the shooting didn't happen.
There's security camera footage, so we should know all eventually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #10668 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
There's security camera footage, so we should know all eventually.
I think the shooting happened, but I don't think the conversation happened like he is saying.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:58 PM   #10669 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I think the shooting happened, but I don't think the conversation happened like he is saying.
Well he was just a kid. How is he likely to have threatened them (on his way to school) enough to cause the guy to shoot at him? Did you read the rest of the article? The other woman who knocked looking for help when she broke down and got shot AND killed? So it's not like it hasn't happened before. I can believe it, esp in today's Trumpmate (Trump Climate).
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:59 PM   #10670 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ HaHa! But I think Trollheart's Dublin trumps Florida tbh. In Dublin even the mice form into gangs and are out to get you. As for me, I'm pretty lucky; I just have to dodge shoot-outs between rival drug cartels on my way to work - and some mornings there are no corpses at all !
Woo-hoo! I own a city! I'm rich! Rich, I tells ya!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.