Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Punk > Hardcore & Emo
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #81 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

You said simple plan is punk. Therefore you don't know what you're talking about.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #82 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Urban at least understands what I'm saying. So if you think I'm wrong, how about back it up with something as credible as my reference.
Are you going to finish that Television review anytime soon?
hiu is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #83 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
You said simple plan is punk. Therefore you don't know what you're talking about.
No I didn't. They're punk-pop.
Don is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #84 (permalink)
Dinosaurus Rex!!!
 
A_Perfect_Sonnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
I couldn't help but be enraged by this. I cite a ****ing scholarly journal, and that means it was reviewed by numerous professionals in the ****ing field over a course of maybe a year. And then you come and say it's wrong just because you disagree with it. You can't disagree with fact for ****s sake.
If you want, I can dissect the article (which I did read), just to show you how pathetically inaccurate the grad student who wrote it was, but I'll just give you this:

"Emo, short for emotional music."

It was a brilliant deduction... too bad it isn't factual.

Therefore, I'm not disagreeing with fact, just some idiot's misled opinions. But I'm painfully aware of how no matter what, you're always right, so let's just say you win and you can cut out the bullshit. It's obvious you and urban have very little room in those inflated heads to learn about something for yourselves, which I guess is okay, since most of the mainstream is horribly uneducated about this anyway. You can just be another decimal on Victory and Vagrant records quarterly earnings report.
A_Perfect_Sonnet is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #85 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsInTheNight
Are you going to finish that Television review anytime soon?
Sorry, I'm such a noob sometimes, I'm halfway done. That emo thing was more fun so I did that first.
Don is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #86 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Perfect_Sonnet
If you want, I can dissect the article (which I did read), just to show you how pathetically inaccurate the grad student who wrote it was, but I'll just give you this:

"Emo, short for emotional music."

It was a brilliant deduction... too bad it isn't factual.

Therefore, I'm not disagreeing with fact, just some idiot's misled opinions. But I'm painfully aware of how no matter what, you're always right, so let's just say you win and you can cut out the bullshit. It's obvious you and urban have very little room in those inflated heads to learn about something for yourselves, which I guess is okay, since most of the mainstream is horribly uneducated about this anyway. You can just be another decimal on Victory and Vagrant records quarterly earnings report.
I'll save you from the embarrassment by saying read the article again because you obviously don't understand it.

I found this quite funny: "But I'm painfully aware of how no matter what, you're always right,"

Hmm, I guess that sounds like you. And this: "It's obvious you and urban have very little room in those inflated heads to learn about something for yourselves"

****, that sounds like you as well! And I know this, because you won't let anyone tell you you're wrong. Oh and btw, if you read this whole topic you'd know that that was just one easily reference I used. But even if I cite 20 more you will just say they're wrong too, Jesus you said a ****ing scholarly journal was wrong, so there is no point to argue with you or any other ignorant teen about this anymore.
Don is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default



Quit calling it a scholarary journal.
bungalow is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:47 PM   #88 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Don, did you agree with everything urban said?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #89 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

I didn't read the entire thread, but he made one really good post that I applauded.
Don is offline  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:49 PM   #90 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Which good post?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.