Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 12:20 AM   #2321 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Yes, yes it is.
Going by my morals.

Morals very from person to person, so to discourage homosexual relationships on a moral ground is like banning sandwiches just because someone doesn't like them.
yes, but ham and cheese are made for each other. adam's d*ck and steve's ass arent........morally speaking.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:21 AM   #2322 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I for one am willing. call me a crazy conservative
and the government provides aid to children with disabilities.
no offense ooj, bbut you don't take care of youself, and while the intent is good, you are not financially ready to take care of a child with defects, and maybe you'll never be. I don't know.

if abortion isn't legalized, then wome will sneak off and do it in unsanitary places under horrible conditions. You may be pro life, and that;s fine and dandy, but hwen women start turning up in alleys because of disease from abortion then what?
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:21 AM   #2323 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
if abortion isn't legalized, then wome will sneak off and do it in unsanitary places under horrible conditions. You may be pro life, and that;s fine and dandy, but hwen women start turning up in alleys because of disease from abortion then what?
Quoted for tr00f.
I don't agree with it and think if couples have sex they should live with it but still. A healthy mom and a dead baby is better then an unhealthy mom and a dead baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
yes, but ham and cheese are made for each other. adam's d*ck and steve's ass arent........morally speaking.
That made me laugh haha, bu seriously. You're missing my point, morals are too trite to be the judgment on this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:22 AM   #2324 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
no offense ooj, bbut you don't take care of youself, and while the intent is good, you are not financially ready to take care of a child with defects, and maybe you'll never be. I don't know.

if abortion isn't legalized, then wome will sneak off and do it in unsanitary places under horrible conditions. You may be pro life, and that;s fine and dandy, but hwen women start turning up in alleys because of disease from abortion then what?
F**K YOU. I can take care of myself just fine thank you.


well, then they will be charged with murder.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:25 AM   #2325 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Quoted for tr00f.
I don't agree with it and think if couples have sex they should live with it but still. A healthy mom and a dead baby is better then an unhealthy mom and a dead baby.



That made me laugh haha, bu seriously. You're missing my point, morals are too trite to be the judgment on this.
well its not really fair if youre just assuming that all babies will die upon birth. ABORTION IS MURDER




and i do get your point. i know i cant stop g@ys from ahving sex or loving each other, but thats where it needs to stop. they dont need to get married even if they think they "love" each other.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #2326 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
F**K YOU. I can take care of myself just fine thank you.


well, then they will be charged with murder.
fine. you can take care of yourself. but can you also take care of a child right now at this stage of your life?

and what if the wife tried to perform the abortion on herself, then waht? WHo do you arrest for the death of a pregnant chick?

Good night misfitspunk and ooj.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:29 AM   #2327 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
fine. you can take care of yourself. but can you also take care of a child right now at this stage of your life?

and what if the wife tried to perform the abortion on herself, then waht? WHo do you arrest for the death of a pregnant chick?

Good night misfitspunk and ooj.
no im not financially ready right now, but if it'll save a life, then I'd do it if need.


you arrest no one. she tried to murder her baby and died in the process. serves her right for attempting to murder an innocent child.



g'night Raine.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:30 AM   #2328 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
and i do get your point. i know i cant stop g@ys from ahving sex or loving each other, but thats where it needs to stop. they dont need to get married even if they think they "love" each other.
Why shouldn't they be able to get married?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:32 AM   #2329 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Why shouldn't they be able to get married?
b/c marriage should be between a man and a woman, just like sex. sex is meant for procreation, sex leads to love, love leads to marriage. g@ys cant procreate.




edit: im trying to give reasons that dont have to do with it being morally wrong, per my christian beliefs, since that reason seems to get shot down for some reason.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #2330 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
b/c marriage should be between a man and a woman, just like sex. sex is meant for procreation, sex leads to love, love leads to marriage. g@ys cant procreate.
Sex leads to love? fix your logic a bit.

Why SHOULD marriage be between a man and a woman?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.