Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Games, Lists, Jokes and Polls
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2019, 07:45 PM   #381 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,524
Default

Glad you're beginning to make sense of your life. Better late than never, I suppose.
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #382 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,868
Default

How warm is a baby when it's born?
Womb temperature.

How do fat people start the alphabet?
O B C D
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:59 PM   #383 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,500
Default

My friend went to the doctor with a hurt hand.
What the heck does a “carpool tunnel” have to do with anything?
__________________
Lust.PM
Mixclown
GooDweebs
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:23 PM   #384 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,539
Default

Why does the doctor have a hurt hand?
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:28 PM   #385 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,500
Default

He must’ve stuck his long arm out the window of the car.
__________________
Lust.PM
Mixclown
GooDweebs
rostasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 10:45 AM   #386 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,861
Default

__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:13 AM   #387 (permalink)
Groupie
 
jtees4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I used to tell this one to my daughter upon request... infinite loop:

Pete and Repete were in a boat, Pete jumped out, who was left?

Repete!

Pete and Repete were in a boat, Pete jumped out, who was left?

Repete!

...hours of fun.
My version was Pete jumped off a cliff....but the same joke. Maybe it's a regional difference or something.
jtees4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:45 AM   #388 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I used to tell this one to my daughter upon request... infinite loop:

Pete and Repete were in a boat, Pete jumped out, who was left?

Repete!

Pete and Repete were in a boat, Pete jumped out, who was left?

Repete!

...hours of fun.
In Anteater's version Pete jumped off a yacht ....but essentially the same joke. Maybe it's a regional difference or something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς

Last edited by Neapolitan; 07-01-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:53 AM   #389 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,861
Default

Ty for editing that. I thought you were having a stroke.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #390 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Ty for editing that. I thought you were having a stroke.
My version you ask the person if they were having an "aneurysm," but it's essentially the same joke. Maybe it's a regional difference or something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.