View Full Version: Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

  1. my punk lyrics: The Police, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  2. My False Heart's lyrics: house, Kiss, reviews, myspace, orchestra - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  3. my hardcore lyrics: rap, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  4. Godly: quote, song, Horn, Computer - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  5. More of a Poem than a song...: title, quote, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  6. poem/song: lyrics, Kiss, French, memory, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  7. My Punk Lyrics- "The Aliens Have Landed": rock, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  8. Love Is Dead(L.I.D.): quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  9. memories for the dead: rock, member, shows, quote, bands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  10. drowning: lyrics, singer, song, guitar, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  11. Bullet: lyrics, member, solo, guitar, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  12. my work: lyrics, quote, songs, Ching, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  13. New Stuff: French, memories, songs, Ching, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  14. Thus Spake Uncle Weezel: goth, myspace, suicide, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  15. Dawn of Deception: lyrics, punk, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  16. bitta help here?: lyrics, song, Spoons - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  17. I Want To: lyrics, reviews, songs, suicide - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  18. My ****: lyrics, rap, member, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  19. My Hip Hop Lyrics: quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  20. My metal lyrics: band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  21. help on lyrics: quote, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  22. The World: lyrics, vocalist, show, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  23. My new stuff: lyrics, dance, metal, Kiss, title - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  24. another of my bands songs: singer - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  25. My english paper: show, history, 2005 - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  26. Lyrics are to samey: quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  27. Still Existing lyrics: quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  28. Temptress: lyrics, Kiss, show - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  29. my lyrics, ~YOU AND YOU ALONE~: songs, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  30. Misapprehension: house, punk, member, quote, memories - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  31. Promises: gospel, member, song, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  32. cobra radio: memory, song, suicide - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  33. Illegal: rock, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  34. Few More Songs: lyrics, dance, house, bling, title - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  35. Got Little Snippets. Need Advice.: lyrics, rock, member, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  36. Almost Happy: lyrics, Linkin Park, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  37. The Lines Are Drawn: lyrics, hardcore, house, punk, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  38. untitled dance track sort of: lyrics, single, Kiss, tunes - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  39. probably the worst song ever written: Europe, American - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  40. the product of too much MCR: song, emo, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  41. Under the Ice: bling, covers, quote, songs, suicide - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  42. Limerick thread: punk, rock, trance - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  43. Tell me what you all think please: title, track, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  44. Straight Foward: 2005 - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  45. white lie - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  46. This Thug's Feelings: 2005 - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  47. A Short one 4 my Shorties: bling, band, Chime - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  48. Here's another one!: house - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  49. Addiction: lyrics, rock, solo, bands, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  50. Exigecy In Exile: lyrics, instrumental, metal, rock, title - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  51. Siren Head. (You Are Losing Yourself.): dancing, rock, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  52. Targets. (It's based on a true story and is quite sad...): song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  53. Regarding Everything. (Short, but sweet...): Kiss - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  54. Heat Under The Stars: lyrics, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  55. Family: lyrics, 2005 - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  56. New Amazing Song! Yessssss: album, title, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  57. Simple lyrics.: quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  58. Tell me what u think seriously please: lyrics, single, member - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  59. Two more songs, but these haven't been named.: lyrics, Radiohead - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  60. I cant decide on a topic: punk, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  61. The “Be” Attitudes (Sermons From My Couch): country, indie, pop - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  62. Diamond dressed.: lyrics, Kiss, member, hands, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  63. tell me what u think please!: house, single, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  64. Girls that I Knew - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  65. Pirate Blues: instrumental, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  66. Fallen Star: lyrics, member, copyrighted, song, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  67. check this lyrics: quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  68. she's a ****ney rebel..: punk, sex pistols, solo, song, Horn - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  69. Some of my first: bling, member, title, solo, memories - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  70. IT HURTS tell me what cha think please?: rap, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  71. Before: lyrics, member, band, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  72. WAS IT WORTH IT- another one-what cha think?: lyrics, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  73. Wickedness: microphone, show, 2005, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  74. SLOGANS REMIX 2 "and then what": house - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  75. Mind Confession: house, rap, 2pac, members, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  76. Don't pass me by.: rock, quote, song, Lute - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  77. Hollow Head: lyrics, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  78. Tricked By A Madman: vocalist, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  79. lost: performance, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  80. Just Speaking: effect, Grammy - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  81. this is a direct reference to that person: quote, talent - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  82. these days: Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  83. The Teaching Of Future Struggles: emo - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  84. Sick Pleasure: pop, rock, goth, review, tracks - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  85. Falling: punk, show, quote, songs, Cymbals - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  86. Red And White. Good...average...really crap?: lyrics, vocalist, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  87. please tell me what ya think?: single, band, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  88. Just some thoughts...: Kiss, title, show, memory, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  89. Jesus Christ I'm Amazing - The poetic updates of a madman: single, quote, guitar - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  90. Ode To The Woman I Love: rock, band, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  91. a song thingy - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  92. Burn My Soul - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  93. South Jersey/ My Own Skin: country, rock, genre, title - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  94. U Wanna Keep Down (New Song): lyric, house, pop, rap - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  95. Different Brand: lyrics, genre, freestyle, Backstreet Boys, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  96. Compilation: lyric, members, title, show, artist - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  97. Slogans: Hang, Computer - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  98. your own music: songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  99. Get a taste of me - prolly the worst song i've ever written..hah.: songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  100. August came -- dedicated to boo -- plz tell me what u think: lyrics - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  101. schoollife for a chinese: lyrics, quote, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  102. Crappy Metal Lyrics - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  103. Thorns: tracks - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  104. Is my song any good?: quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  105. How pros compose: lyrics, dance, pop, rock, beatles - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  106. some songs i wrote that you probably wont like but...: hardcore, house - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  107. My Music: artist - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  108. New Forum Guidelines 8/31: members - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  109. kBf - Say It Again: lyrics, pop, Queen, mc - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  110. New Song: songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  111. I'm Over You: rap, rock, The Police, title, review - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  112. Tips on Lyric writing...: lyrics, rap, rock, genre, American - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  113. need help with lyrics: metal, title, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  114. Arty Ambiguity or Specific Storytelling?: song lyrics, rock, cd, genre - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  115. I Need Help: rock, single, member, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  116. Magicl or Merriment: lyric, rock, quote, Gender - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  117. Love is Dead: lyrics, quote, songs, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  118. The Triumphant Return: lyrics, metal, punk, cd, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  119. The Afterlife - Lyrics: memories, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  120. Alice in Wonderland: fan, Queen, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  121. Dead Or Alive?: rock, Kiss, quote, artist, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  122. Snowflakes: lyrics, dance, song, Snare - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  123. lyrics/poetry *Newbie* plz comment: members, shows, quote, performers - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  124. something i wrote... - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  125. Hide away: cover, quote, song, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  126. .........AAAaaahhhhaaa...!!!!!!: lyrics, metal, pop, punk, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  127. rate my lyrics: Linkin Park, sex pistols, quote, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  128. Beyond Recall - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  129. Love me: lyrics, quote, memories, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  130. The pain i hide inside: rock, cover, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  131. Share the Silence: lyric, punk, quote, songs, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  132. A Lesson Learnt (Or is it Learned? Learned is an adjective?): track, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  133. Losing Your Way: dance, single, quote, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  134. Alpha Male Romeo - Bravo Juliet, Bravo! Critique this song to death, I dare you!!: title, memories - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  135. In these solitary moments - don't be nice, any response is appreciated - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  136. Whats real any more? [hip hop}: Kiss, rapper - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  137. 2 new songs: lyrics, singer, dance, house, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  138. Figure it out [hiphop}: house, metal, punk, rap, rapper - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  139. some of my poetry: rock, member, quote, memory, Inci - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  140. Help with a sonnet: member, quote, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  141. genocide of the death god: Judas Priest, solo, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  142. My wee mock-up: lyrics, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  143. help.: lyrics, band, emo - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  144. Empty Cabinet.: metal, pop, quote, songs, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  145. heres a song i made up...: country, effect, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  146. singing tips?: blues, member, tune, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  147. My Song...what you think? and yes it is copyright :P: myspace, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  148. bungalow: Queen, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  149. 埋 I need your help - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  150. Writing Instrumentals: band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  151. Poetry: dancing, metal, Kiss, memories, talent - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  152. Fade (The Snow Will End Us): lyrics, covers, solo, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  153. My Punk Romance: rock, Blink 182, tune, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  154. just say anything about this: song lyrics, rock, show, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  155. tell me where i am slipping up: lyrics, punk, tunes - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  156. Rap Battles: lyric, punk, rap, freestyle, rapper - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  157. My First Try At Being Clever!: lyrics, Nirvana, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  158. Song Compisition - how do you do it?: single, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  159. Paper Armor for the Weak: doors, Horn, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  160. Closed subjet.: lyrics, house, rap, Eminem, 50 cent - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  161. Tha rebirth: hip-hop, rapper, review, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  162. Anti-lock Breakdown :): Kiss, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  163. With Ailments Like These: "Hell": lyrics, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  164. With Ailments Like these : "California Sun": show, Harp - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  165. how is this song: quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  166. Come One Come All!: quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  167. Hydrophobia: song, Siren - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  168. The .44 Caliber: trance, the roots - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  169. I'm A HeavySpitta: rap, rapper, quote, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  170. Things aren't always what they seem.(poem) - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  171. wut do u think of my song?: lyrics, quote, bands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  172. Who Likes This Song: rock, quote, band, songs, teacher - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  173. words of poets.: band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  174. Hey what do you think?: songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  175. Totally Awful Song Team Extreme: songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  176. Christian love: country, pop, Religious, reviews, show - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  177. comments on lyrics please: goth, quote, memories, songs, guitar - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  178. Earth To Dust: lyrics, member, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  179. Imagine my existense: shows, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  180. Great Song Battles - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  181. Zombies versus Vikings: lyrics, metal, rock, genre, Creed - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  182. Please review and Comment on my Lyrics: song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  183. To Take New York In One Shot - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  184. Submitted for constructive critism: quote, song, Bell - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  185. administer the destruction: dance, metal, quote, band, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  186. To Take New York(finished): lyrics, rock, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  187. Take her home, son: lyrics, country, indie, track, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  188. Heavens on the fourth floor Im on the fith: Slipknot, cover - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  189. Opinion on lyrics: Kiss, underwater, title, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  190. We fly together and I clip her Devil wings: metal, rock - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  191. The Wives: quote, songs, '99, hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  192. my poems: title, quote, song, Hun, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  193. The Bitter: hardcore, rock, song, suicide - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  194. Not In My Cards: rock, single, effect, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  195. New song: album, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  196. This poem: shows, quote, songs, suicide - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  197. Other poem: country, quote, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  198. Untitled, Weird song. - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  199. Crowe's Songwriting Collection: lyrics, doors, cover, memory, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  200. To Bleed From One's Eyes: lyrics, effects, covers, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  201. my song: lyrics, shows, quote, songs, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  202. Stuff That Isn't Light: lyrics, rock, single, show, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  203. more: member, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  204. hi everyone: lyrics, dancing, single, genre, Kiss - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  205. Is this Illigal ???: song lyrics, Jay Z, title, quote, artists - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  206. Help!!!: lyrics, one-hit wonder, one-hit, quote, band - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  207. My songs: dance, Kiss, member, title, memory - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  208. Majestic Darkness: the roots - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  209. "Things You Can't Say In Songs": review, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  210. All I Wanna Care About Is Me: song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  211. This may sound whinny but.....: Queen, quote, songs, emo - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  212. The Ballad of Hating You: tune, review, quote, song - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  213. Distressed: Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  214. first thread: lyrics, techno, rock, band, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  215. My crappy song: lyrics, techno, metal, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  216. Givin' It A Try: single, title, shows, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  217. arsonist at my doorstep: songs, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  218. Ella Jean: Nickelback, American, band, songs, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  219. yeah another one already c4c!!!: alternative, doors, Atmosphere, bling - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  220. "Just"-A poem: lyrics, dance, Eminem, rapper - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  221. Best Songwriters This Millenium: lyrics, great song, white stripes, springsteen, covers - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  222. Fear and delight: doors, Kiss, effect, volume, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  223. need a band name!: hardcore, punk - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  224. My Bad song titled "65th Floor": quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  225. Friends&Lovers: reviews, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  226. dont got a title yet: lyrics, dance, rock, effect - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  227. A Few Empty Bottles: Religious, member, review, quote, memory - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  228. From What Remains: lyrics, Kiss, bling, title, cover - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  229. a song for you: sing a song, quote, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  230. Fight Night on the Hill: song, Harp, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  231. Cries and Whispers: single, quote, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  232. Surgeon.Surgery.Funeral(rough draft): ballad, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  233. Run wit it (Freestyle): hardcore, rap, Eminem, rapper, title - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  234. She!: member, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  235. Stupid Funny Song Diarrhoea!: great song, talent, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  236. new song by ME: hands - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  237. Revealed: member - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  238. Average.: country, title, review, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  239. God and Satan own a gift shop.: title, quote, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  240. unknown #4: lyrics, quote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  241. The Sound Of Ten Thousand Things Breaking All At Once: songs, Organ - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  242. A Dance To Save: quote, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  243. i hope your expectations aint too high: effect, bling, members - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  244. and I'm stuck: quote, song, Ching - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  245. yeah another one: lyrics, guitar, cheap - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  246. putting off doing work, so I wrote something: bling, songs - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  247. Picture book face: song lyrics, memories, song, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  248. Dreams...: The Police, title, quote, song, Alto - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  249. A short song I wrote - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
  250. In Case I never Tell You: dance, quote, Hang - Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry